Caltrate® 600+D3 uploaded by Dina E.Caltrate® 600+D3 uploaded by Nur S.

BY CALTRATE #7 in Calcium

Key Feature:

The highest level of vitamin D3 to help you maximize calcium absorption*

Product Information:

Caltrate® 600+D3 offers the highest level of vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption and support healthy bones, joints and muscles* - so you can live life to the fullest. Sufficient calcium & vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.

Calcium not only nourishes your bones, but also plays a role in:*

• Nerves

• Hormones

• Muscles

• Teeth

Advanced levels of vitamin D3 in Caltrate® help:*

• Maximize calcium absorption

• Maintain healthy bones

Suggested Use:

Adults: Take one (1) tablet up to two times daily with food or as directed by your physician. Take with a full glass of water. Not formulated for use in children.

Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin. Contains < 2% of: Blue 2 Lake, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Red 40 Lake, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness), Yellow 6 Lake.

• I am a 43 year young women. When should I start taking this?2 Answers
Caltrate® 600+D3

Start your review of Caltrate® 600+D3!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
A good product of health care for oldies
Best one can give the body all it need of vitamin d
Tori H.
Stephenville, TX
I had to take a calcium supplement for a while because of my bones being week, and Caltrate was always my number one option. Good price, good flavor and gave me what I needed.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
These supplier is great for me since I have low calcium and low d3. No my doctor can't say my levels are low now can they
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Excellent product! Easy to swallow or chew! Which ever u like! The price is decent! Yes I will keep buying!
Mimi N.
This product is a little pricey. But for those of use with stomach problems it's worth it. Easy to swallow and easy on the stomach.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
EVERY EVERY EVERY (did I say every) woman needs to take this no matter your age. Your older self will thank you. As will your teeth, your bones, your back and knees especially...i started taking calcium when I was 16...21 years later I've only had 2 issues with my bones and they were related to chemo...
Katie H.
I used to take these in high school because I don't like milk and I'm also lactose intolerant. I didn't see any difference so I stopped taking them.
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Nur S.
canton
My dermatologist recommended this. It is very good and i got it for .99 cents from walmart
Elle W.
Calcium supplements are very important to women's health. These tablets make taking your calcium supplement easy because they are easy to swallow and don't leave a bad taste behind!
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
I am a 43 year young women. When should I start taking this?

Target