Caltrate® 600+D3 uploaded by Dina E.Caltrate® 600+D3 uploaded by Nur S.

BY CALTRATE #7 in Calcium

Key Feature:

The highest level of vitamin D3 to help you maximize calcium absorption*

Product Information:

Caltrate® 600+D3 offers the highest level of vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption and support healthy bones, joints and muscles* - so you can live life to the fullest. Sufficient calcium & vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.

Calcium not only nourishes your bones, but also plays a role in:*

• Nerves

• Hormones

• Muscles

• Teeth

Advanced levels of vitamin D3 in Caltrate® help:*

• Maximize calcium absorption

• Maintain healthy bones

Suggested Use:

Adults: Take one (1) tablet up to two times daily with food or as directed by your physician. Take with a full glass of water. Not formulated for use in children.

Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin. Contains < 2% of: Blue 2 Lake, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Red 40 Lake, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness), Yellow 6 Lake.

• I am a 43 year young women. When should I start taking this?2 Answers
Caltrate® 600+D3

Start your review of Caltrate® 600+D3!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie H.
I used to take these in high school because I don't like milk and I'm also lactose intolerant. I didn't see any difference so I stopped taking them.
Mimi N.
This product is a little pricey. But for those of use with stomach problems it's worth it. Easy to swallow and easy on the stomach.
Taneisha h.
1,482 reviews
Helps with your daily intake of minerals product taste isnt as bad helps boost immune system great for all
Tori H.
Stephenville, TX
I had to take a calcium supplement for a while because of my bones being week, and Caltrate was always my number one option. Good price, good flavor and gave me what I needed.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
EVERY EVERY EVERY (did I say every) woman needs to take this no matter your age. Your older self will thank you. As will your teeth, your bones, your back and knees especially...i started taking calcium when I was 16...21 years later I've only had 2 issues with my bones and they were related to chemo...
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
I take this product everyday, for my scoliosis. And it has been improving, also these are kind of big pills, but you will ge tused to it.
Logan S.
Toledo, OH
This is my very favorite calcium supplement. I always get it at Walmart because it’s super affordable, around $12 for $120.

The size of the tablets are similar in size to other brands. I don’t think the size is an issue. The coating is very strong and I’ve never had a problem with it dissolving before I could swallow it.

I love that it also contains Vitamin D because it helps you process it a little better.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
These supplier is great for me since I have low calcium and low d3. No my doctor can't say my levels are low now can they
Nur S.
canton
My dermatologist recommended this. It is very good and i got it for .99 cents from walmart
Annette B.
San Antonio, TX
These are very important to take, but they also come in the form of chews which would be easier for someone, I think.
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
I am a 43 year young women. When should I start taking this?

Target