Caltrate® 600+D3

#13 in Calcium

Key Feature:

The highest level of vitamin D3 to help you maximize calcium absorption*

Product Information:

Caltrate® 600+D3 offers the highest level of vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption and support healthy bones, joints and muscles* - so you can live life to the fullest. Sufficient calcium & vitamin D as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.

Calcium not only nourishes your bones, but also plays a role in:*

• Nerves

• Hormones

• Muscles

• Teeth

Advanced levels of vitamin D3 in Caltrate® help:*

• Maximize calcium absorption

• Maintain healthy bones

Suggested Use:

Adults: Take one (1) tablet up to two times daily with food or as directed by your physician. Take with a full glass of water. Not formulated for use in children.

Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin. Contains < 2% of: Blue 2 Lake, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Red 40 Lake, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness), Yellow 6 Lake.

I am a 43 year young women. When should I start taking this?
Start your review of Caltrate® 600+D3!
How would you rate this product?
A S.
Caltrate® 600+D3 uploaded by A S.
I’ve been using this for years I have osteoporosis so this has kept me rebuild little by little. Caltrate® Gummy Bites
Irene W.
Sacramento, CA
Caltrate® 600+D3 uploaded by Irene W.
Caltrate® 600+D3 uploaded by Irene W.
Purchased at: Costco
I am taking this once daily as per dosage to aid my scoliosis and so far my back has not been hurting. I feel this is also effective in strengthening my teeth and back. It’s also very economical considering once a day is all you need so this big bottle will last me forever I think lol!
Angela L.
Milford, CT
I like Caltrate Calcium Vitamins. I take 2 every day and I think they are working. I have been using Caltrate for for about 5 years and reason being I Do Not Like MILK. It does meet my expectations because when I get blood drawn it would show up as a deficiency and that hasn't happened so far. I do recommend this product.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Can't say I see any difference but it best to be supplementing my body with what it needs. My doctor recommended because of the acid reflux med I take
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
EVERY EVERY EVERY (did I say every) woman needs to take this no matter your age. Your older self will thank you. As will your teeth, your bones, your back and knees especially...i started taking calcium when I was 16...21 years later I've only had 2 issues with my bones and they were related to chemo...
Alicia R.
Cookeville, TN
I’ve taken these for about two months. The price is comparable to other brands. I do not like the large size of the tablets and difficulty of swallowing them
Amber D.
Bloomfield
So again I'm on this because the doctor prescribed it to me even though I don't have a calcium deficiency or vitamin D3 deficiency but my hand won't hills been almost two years since it broke and I've been on it for over a year and it's still not helping my bone grow so no I can't say that I was satisfied with this!
Mimi N.
This product is a little pricey. But for those of use with stomach problems it's worth it. Easy to swallow and easy on the stomach. This product is a little pricey. But for those of use with stomach problems it's worth it. Easy to swallow and easy on the stomach.
Tori H.
Stephenville, TX
I had to take a calcium supplement for a while because of my bones being week, and Caltrate was always my number one option. Good price, good flavor and gave me what I needed.
Heather F.
Stapleton
Excellent product! Easy to swallow or chew! Which ever u like! The price is decent! Yes I will keep buying!