BY CALPICO

• I can only give a review on strawberry and lychee flavors as I have...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
I've had strawberry, original and mango for these drinks and I personally love them all! I've gotten really into these. I think they're delicious.
Stacy J.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I am a fan of Asian drinks and this is basically a creamy yogurt drink that is satisfying to my taste buds.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I guess it comes down to your taste buds. I've only tried the strawberry and, although these drinks are really sweet, I have a sweet tooth so-- I liked it very much. If you guys are reluctant to try, hopefully, your local grocery stores have the smaller sized bottles for you all!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
A lot of people are turned off by the packaging and description, but these are so good. They are surprisingly refreshing for a milk type drink.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Foodie Expert
I have tried the Strawberry one, and I absolutely loved it! I am all for the Japanese drinks and snacks, and this is on my list of favorites!
Sheena K.
Sheena K.
I can only give a review on strawberry and lychee flavors as I have not tried the others yet. Strawberry is DISGUSTING I couldn't even get through the whole bottle. Lychee is amazing it tastes like fresh lychee juice. These are best served chilled! 1 star for strawberry though!