CALPICO Strawberry uploaded by Ha N.

BY CALPICO

CALPICO Strawberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored Non Carbonated Soft Drink 500ml

Buy on Amazon
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
It tastes like strawberry milk, except for the part where it tastes like real straberries. It's also a very beautiful pink color that makes me feel cute when I drink it. I have never seen or tasted anything like it. It may or may not be your thing, but I think that everyone should try it.
Brittany F.
Springfield, IL
OMGGG this drink is a must! This drink is so unique but so so great. It’s like a fruity creamy juice and they are so addictive. I buy 6 every month for my house at the local Asian food store. They are semi pricy at 2.49 but so worth it!
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
My favorite is either this flavor or the mango flavor. They both are super good and super refreshing to drink on a hot summers day. I remember drinking this in china and just drinking this brings me so much nostalgia. This drink is not super sweet but you should not drink too much of it. This is like a non carbonated milk drink that has flavoring.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I guess it comes down to your taste buds. I've only tried the strawberry and, although these drinks are really sweet, I have a sweet tooth so-- I liked it very much. If you guys are reluctant to try, hopefully, your local grocery stores have the smaller sized bottles for you all!
Morgan L.
I've had strawberry, original and mango for these drinks and I personally love them all! I've gotten really into these. I think they're delicious.
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
A lot of people are turned off by the packaging and description, but these are so good. They are surprisingly refreshing for a milk type drink.
Cassy H.
I have tried the Strawberry one, and I absolutely loved it! I am all for the Japanese drinks and snacks, and this is on my list of favorites!
Josseline G.
This drink was great. The packaging was very well done.. I would share and recommend this drink to anyone.
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
I am a fan of Asian drinks and this is basically a creamy yogurt drink that is satisfying to my taste buds.
Ha N.
caobang
Calpico is my favorite drink when I was 18 years old in USA. Not too sweet . Now I live in Vietnam but sometime I buy it at Amazon. Each time I buy, I buy about 5 bottles/different taste because I'm lazy and I love them taste. You need to try it  early.
Sheena K.
I can only give a review on strawberry and lychee flavors as I have not tried the others yet. Strawberry is DISGUSTING I couldn't even get through the whole bottle. Lychee is amazing it tastes like fresh lychee juice. These are best served chilled! 1 star for strawberry though!
Lily B.
lichfield
Are these drinks more of a milkshake or juice kinda drink?
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This looks good! Are they smoothies or juice?