CALPICO Strawberry uploaded by Ha N.

BY CALPICO

• I can only give a review on strawberry and lychee flavors as I ha...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
It tastes like strawberry milk, except for the part where it tastes like real straberries. It's also a very beautiful pink color that makes me feel cute when I drink it. I have never seen or tasted anything like it. It may or may not be your thing, but I think that everyone should try it.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I guess it comes down to your taste buds. I've only tried the strawberry and, although these drinks are really sweet, I have a sweet tooth so-- I liked it very much. If you guys are reluctant to try, hopefully, your local grocery stores have the smaller sized bottles for you all!
Victoria R.
A lot of people are turned off by the packaging and description, but these are so good. They are surprisingly refreshing for a milk type drink.
Morgan L.
Foodie Expert
I've had strawberry, original and mango for these drinks and I personally love them all! I've gotten really into these. I think they're delicious.
Cassy H.
Foodie Expert
I have tried the Strawberry one, and I absolutely loved it! I am all for the Japanese drinks and snacks, and this is on my list of favorites!
Stacy J.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I am a fan of Asian drinks and this is basically a creamy yogurt drink that is satisfying to my taste buds.
Ha N.
caobang
Calpico is my favorite drink when I was 18 years old in USA. Not too sweet . Now I live in Vietnam but sometime I buy it at Amazon. Each time I buy, I buy about 5 bottles/different taste because I'm lazy and I love them taste. You need to try it  early.
Sheena K.
I can only give a review on strawberry and lychee flavors as I have not tried the others yet. Strawberry is DISGUSTING I couldn't even get through the whole bottle. Lychee is amazing it tastes like fresh lychee juice. These are best served chilled! 1 star for strawberry though!