Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12" Everyday Pan

BY CALPHALON

The wide flat-bottom surface is ideal for searing and low sides allow air to circulate so that foods remain crisp, yet high enough to contain juices and prevent splattering. SEAR NONSTICK makes it easy to express your culinary creativity. The specially textured nonstick surface has the searing capability that true chefs demand from professional-grade cookware, yet all the convenience of nonstick. Cook with little or no oils, butter or fats. Domed, tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim. Free your culinary spirit with Calphalon Unison Nonstick. At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. see more...

Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12" Everyday Pan
Rhiannon G.
Arvada, CO
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Hands down the best pan and one of my all time favorites. We got this for free at Bed Bath and Beyond after purchasing a knife set but don’t be fooled. It’s not one of those junky free gifts that you are used to getting. All of our cookware is Calphalon and it lasts and still looks brand new. The Everyday Pan is big enough to cook your entire “one pot meal” in and has slender handles so you can set it right in the middle of your dining table. They have a lifetime warranty on all of their pots, pans, and knives so if something goes wrong you can get it replaced.
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
The best brand pots ever! I've had mine for over 10 years and they still look brand new! Very sturdy and non stick! I cook everything in them! Totally worth the money!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
I love Calphalon pans because they truly are nonstick and durable! This 12 inch everyday pan is my go to for seriously daily use. It is the perfect size for most everything I make. It heats and cooks evenly and warms up quickly. The sides are tall enough that you can use it for a quick sauce or for browning a roast. This pan is a must have in your collection
Brittany H.
I received this pan for free through a promotion when I purchased the Calphalon Tri-Ply set and boy am I glad to have this pan! It's perfect for browning a roast on the stove then transferring to the oven. It can handle all situations and daily meals.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
Anything Calphalon is a good product. With a little bit of cooking spray, nothing will stick to this pan. And if it does, some hot water will get whatever it is right off. I would definitely recommend.
Cristy T.
Easy to clean and the color is great to easily match with the rest of kitchen ware that we have. Use it for veggies, chicken, beef, eggs, etc! It's perfect size as I can cook more or less than I want without hassling to find something bigger.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I absolutely love this brand...I got my first one from my mom when I got married and after I used it.. I change every other pot in the house to be the same brand - Calphalon nonstick
Selina K.
Santee, CA
My old roommate used his for EVERYTHING. he actually hid it from us so it wouldn't get mixed in with all of our pots and pans (although I tried!). It cooked perfectly and was easy to clean
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
This is a great nonstick pan ! I use it to cook some of my vegetable recipes and stews ! Ive had it for quite awhile now and its still good as when i first bought it !
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
The calphalon unison nonstick 12 inch every day pan meets the needs whether you're cooking breakfast lunch or dinner makes for easy cleanup as well this pan maintains the heat well also
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Can this be used in the oven too?
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Does this pan come with the lid