Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 13 Piece Cookware Set uploaded by Nonnie M.

BY CALPHALON #42 in Cookware Sets

Classically styled with a polished, stainless steel exterior and a satin-finished interior, Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is designed with three layers to ensure even, consistent heating. A heavy-gauge, aluminum core surrounded by two layers of stainless steel provides excellent heat conduction for browning and enhanced control of the cooking process. Set Includes: 8-in. Omelette Pan 10-in. Omelette Pan 12-in. Omelette Pan 1.5-qt. Covered Sauce Pan 2.5-qt. Covered Sauce Pan 3-qt. Covered Saute Pan 3-qt. Covered Chef's Pan 6-qt. Covered Stockpot Features: Vessel Construction: Crafted from two metals - a full, heavy-gauge aluminum core encased between two layers of stainless steel. Key Performance: Three layers; stainless steel, a heavy-gauge aluminum core and additional layer of stainless steel offer even, consistent heat conduction for excellent browning and enhanced control of the cooking process. Exterior: Polished, magnetic stainless steel. Interior: Durable, satin finish stainless steel surface is safe for use with all utensils. Handles: Cast stainless steel. Triple riveted for secure handling and durability. Long, Cool-V handles stay cool on the stovetop. Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfort. Usage: Vessels are safe to use on gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction stovetops. Oven and broiler safe. Covers: Tempered glass cover is oven-safe to 450 F/230 C. Allows easy monitoring of the cooking process. Domed shape returns moisture to foods. Stainless steel band to reinforce glass. see more...

Bianca C.
I got this as a wedding present and the set it amazing! I will say this tend to stick a little in the beginning but as I kept using then that stopped. They are on the heavy side but very durable and will last forever. Very happy with this product and would recommend!
Ashkhen S.
This set wors great with food but the non-stick ones are better. You can literally put anything on it if its eatable, of course. Its great price and love the color.
Brittney B.
I got this cookware set recently and it's so beautiful. It looks so fancy and elegant but I have to tell you I really don't like using them. I guess I'm just more of a non stick kind of gal. Everything sticks to these pans.
Pink C.
This entire set of pots and pans are great for all types of food. I use these pans everyday. They are extremely easy to clean, I rarely ever get any food stuck on them!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is such a great set that will last a long time very heavy duty easy to wash the only con is they are heavy I highly recommend this set they are affordable
liliber s.
Bronx, NY
Im crazy with pots i have my kitchen full but when i receive this as a gift for mothers days i was super happy my food comes out great n delicious
Catalyna M.
Dallas, TX
Bought it for myself for Christmas one year, best gift so far. Add a bit of olive oil to prevent sticking.
Katana S.
Bought this set for my mom as a Christmas
Present and she loved it. It's very durable and whiney
Lillian M.
I love this set! It has everything you need to cook it all! It's awesome and versatile!
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
I currently have ceramic and they stick like crazy because they're scratched. How do these work if they get scratched? How do you keep food from sticking? Are there any tips or tricks for cool with stainless? I'm considering this set for our next purchase! Thank you!
Mindy K.
Summerville, SC
Would you recommend this over any other brand?
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
I'm in the market for buying new cookware. I'm biggest thing, I like using metal utensils. Would this cookware handle metal utensils? Also, would these be better than the coated pans if I want a good non-stick set?? Is it possible to use metal with the non-stick coated land?