BY CALPHALON #14 in Cookware Sets

You're passionate about cooking, and you demand cookware that is both high-performance and highly practical - which means you're going to love Simply Calphalon nonstick cookware. With its classic Calphalon hard-anodized exterior and double-coated nonstick interior, Simply Calphalon delivers the best of both worlds. The Calphalon 14-pc. Simply Calphalon Nonstick Cookware Set includes all the basics you need for a well-equipped kitchen, and each piece is constructed to meet Calphalon's strict standards of responsiveness and durability. Every vessel is crafted from a disc of hard-anodized aluminum, which guarantees even, consistent heating and a tough exterior that will never chip or crack. The interior cooking surface features two layers of nonstick coating, so you can cook with little or no oil or fat and still rest assured that food will release effortlessly. Eggs cook gently, then slide easily out of the pan; burgers brown evenly, then practically leap from pan to bun. The double coating also makes the cooking surface double tough - your Simply Calphalon cookware will accompany you on your cooking adventures for years to come. Tempered-glass lids allow you to keep an eye on your dish as it comes together, and each lid has a domed shape that naturally returns moisture to food as it cooks. Every piece of Simply Calphalon nonstick cookware features double-riveted, cast stainless steel handles, edged in rugged silicone for added comfort and heat-resistance. No matter what you're cooking, the Calphalon 14-pc. Simply Calphalon Nonstick Cookware Set promises delicious results and easy cleanup. 14-piece set includes: 8-inch omelette pan 10-inch omelette pan 12-inch covered omelette pan 1-quart covered saucepan 2-quart covered saucepan 4-quart covered saucepan 3-quart covered saute pan 6-quart covered stockpot Why We Love It: These pans combine the durability and even heating of hard-anodized aluminum with the convenience and low-fat cooking of nonstick. They're ideal for cooking enthusiasts of any budget - every essential pan, legendary Calphalon quality. Features: Hard-anodized aluminum exterior Double-coated, nonreactive nonstick interior Contoured, double-riveted stainless steel/silicone handles Domed, tempered-glass covers see more...

Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I got these for my mother in law for Christmas, and she loves them so much! Cuisinart products last a long time in general, and she was in need of a new set bad. The nonstick part of this set dries so fast after cleaning, and they look and feel expensive but I managed to get them on sale. I definitely recommend! They cook so evenly as well, which is a must for anyone!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I was lucky to find an almost brand new set of these pots and pans at an estate sale for about 1/5 of the price (which was too expensive for me to buy New as a grad student). I LOVE them! I am not a huge fan of cooking, but these easy to use (and clean) pots and pans make cooking a lot easier! I'll definitely buy another set when I wear these out.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
My set has a couple different pieces but most are the same. Love love love - expensive but will last forever! Makes cooking a breeze, love the stackability for storage. Truly non-stick. Wish they were dishwasher friendly but that is the price for good cookware!
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
These pots and pans are absolutely gorgeous! I am hoping to get a set for Christmas! They have great heat protection as well as time saving features! The price point is great for the quality! Hope to try them soon!
Erin W.
I bought these for my mom on Mother's Day because her pans were awful. These pans are amazing. I love how they are non stick and they are very well made. You must hand wash them but other than that, they are probably the best I've used. I bought them at Macy's on sale.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
I just got this recently so I can't for a hundred percent certain give you my best review on them but so far I like them I like the fact that I got 14 pieces they were very expensive though so that's what makes me nervous I spent just under $200 on this entire set and I hear such mix reviews on them so I hope that they live up to that price because if they don't I will return them for my money back. The only reason why I can't get five stars is because one I think that they're a little expensive I know that Calphalon used to be a great brand and I actually have some pieces they are old and they are scratch but they're still really good sturdy pans so I'm hoping that these will be really good so I will definitely give you an updated opinion to let you know how I think they are after a little bit of using them.
Louri N.
Enid
This was a wedding present from someone who I can't thank enough. By far this is one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. I love my set and use it everyday and it doesn't even show!
Ashley J.
Calphalon is my #1 kitchen brand. I swear by this set of pots and pans and even picker up another smaller piece set on Black Friday. We cook a lot in our house and these have held up for year!
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
#Calphalon is my absolute favorite cookware brand! They are completely #nonstick and high quality. I own both trying pans and a large pot as well which is labeled with the measurements inside the pot. It is so easy to use and is gentle on the stove. I usually buy mine from Bed Bath & Beyond. I can never imagine buying any other pots unless someone could convince me otherwise.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
We registered for this set for our wedding and it was probably one of the best decisions we made that day. Nothing sticks to these pans/pots and clean up is a breeze. I love all the size options - I literally can make one serving of pasta in the small pot versus breaking out the giant one (which is perfect when I'm making big dinners!).