Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Stainless Steel Nonstick 8 and 10

Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the convenience of nonstick, the kitchen essentials from calphalon stainless steel nonstick 8" and 10" omelette set is ideal for a variety of cooking tasks. Made with impact-bonded stainless steel for even heating, the omelette pans also feature stay-cool handles and durable, nonstick interiors that make cleanup easy. You can even put them in the dishwasher. 10 year warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Stainless Steel Nonstick 8 and 10!
Sylvania
I like it. As long as you do not get the pan to hot the skillet will work efficiently. I have only cooked foods that will not stick. If I believe something will stick i use non stick spray.  I think that the none stick coating needs to be a little more durable so that other foods can be cooked in the skillet such as baked apples with cinnamon and sugar and it not ruin the pan.
New Bedford , MA
Tired of constantly replacing cheap stainless s steel pans, I purchased the Calphalon Kitchen Essentials nonstick pan.  It's durable, easy to clean and store and cooks my friend chicken breasts to perfection. I am very satisfied with this frying pan and look forward to pulling it out of the cabinet to use because I know my dinner that night will be a success.
Long Beach
I wanted to love these pans but they didn't "stay new" as nearly as long as they should have and were much heavier than I was expecting. Especially difficult to maneuver when they are full of hot food! I like the fact that they can also be used in the oven, but have otherwise switched to buying a different brand that is lighter and more durable.
Gilbert, AZ
I heard great things about calphalon and so I went for it. The price is about the same as other brands in the same quality level but this one really did not work for me. In about a month, with almost daily use, this pan gave out. Even cooking eggs in it was so difficult. It kept sticking to everything. Bad quality. Do not recommend
Powder Spgs, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Bought two sizes that I knew I would use the most. Pots are nice but the cooking surface will scratch easily if not careful. I don't think I should still be using them once they are scratched (compromised surface) but I still do. These were pricey but I purchased them from Bed Bath & Beyond and they always have a coupon to use.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are perfect for cooking almost anything. They durable material distributes heat evenly and is not prone to scratching or excessive wear. This set comes with two different types of pans in about the same size but they offer different experiences for cooking different meals. They are dishwasher safe too making cleanup easy!
These are the best pans I ever used they were given to me as a gift and I jus had to go buy the whole set . Theh can be a bit pricey but worth it. I've had mine for over a year and they are still like new. Nothing ever sticks or burns in these pans and the are so easy to clean .I would recommend to everyone.
Richfld Spgs, NY
They are great non stick pans. I only use wooden or plastic utensils while cooking with them and they have held up pretty well. They are supposed to be dishwasher safe and the edges of all of mine are scraped up looking. I would recommend them but not for something you want to showcase in your home.
These pans are great! Our last ones were many years old and starting to make all of our food taste metallic (both gross and scary, health wise!) These are made without those dangerous chemicals and I am confident that they will last a long time and continue to help us make great meals with out issue
Brighton, MA
I'm obsessed with  Calphalon pans- I had been using them for years at family and friends houses and finally decided to get some of my own. By far the best nonstick pans I've used when it comes to holding up against constant use. Will likely get more kitchenware from them in the future!

Looking for your answer?