Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Stainless Steel Nonstick 8 and 10

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Stainless Steel Nonstick 8 and 10

BY CALPHALON #55 in Cookware Sets

Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the convenience of nonstick, the kitchen essentials from calphalon stainless steel nonstick 8" and 10" omelette set is ideal for a variety of cooking tasks. Made with impact-bonded stainless steel for even heating, the omelette pans also feature stay-cool handles and durable, nonstick interiors that make cleanup easy. You can even put them in the dishwasher. 10 year warranty. see more...

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Stainless Steel Nonstick 8 and 10
Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Stainless Steel Nonstick 8 and 10
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I love these pans. I have another set from Calphalon that i love using too. I have had these for a few years actually, and they have held up really well. They have been pretty scratch resistant. They are nice for easy cleanup. A regular sponge will work, you don't have to "scrub" that much. I will purchase calphalon in the future.
Ki R.
Calphalon pans are by far the best I have ever used. The nonstick works fantastic, but you do have to be careful not to use metal utensils on it. I won't buy another brand of pan because I have no complaints!
Alicia W.
Grove City, OH
Calphalon is a good brand- I got these pans for my wedding and love them. Really like the stainless steal non-stick ones as they are easy to clean and great to cook with. The price is decent for a good non-stick pan.
kelly p.
My mom just got these yesterday and we are seeing if they hold up well. I've heard many good things about them so I'm excited to try new pans that are nonstick.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
I have a whole set of calphalon pots and pans and can't love them more! Very good quality! They wash great and are totally nonstick!!!
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
These are nice - they wash great and it doesn't take a ton of elbow grease and painful scrubbing after cooking.
Hannah W.
Non-stick is important to me, and Calphalon is one of the best non-stick brands I have found. Great pans!