Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12

BY CALPHALON #3 in Pans

Classic nonstick cookware with a splash of color! the kitchen essentials from calphalon nonstick cookware features a black, porcelain coated enamel exterior with aluminum construction for even heat conduction. The durable, nonstick interior means easy clean up and the comfortable, silicone handles stay cool on the stove top. this 12" omelette pan is perfect for cooking eggs or creating tender omelettes, hot sandwiches and saut?ed dishes. The comfortable soft touch handle stays cool on the stove top. 10 year warranty. see more...

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12
Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12
  • "these pans are great non stick and are so easy to clean you just wipe em out no scrubbing or soaking " in 2 reviews
  • "This Pan works great with making eggs and bacon also pancakes they slide right off no stick less of a mess easy to clean up" in 1 review
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This is a great pan. I love the Calphalon brand it is definitely one of my favorite brands for cookware. It is a little bit pricey but it is totally worth it. I haven't had any problems with the nonstick surface.whatever I'm cooking the food just slides right off the pan. It's very easy to clean and I know that I will have this pan for years. Highly recommend.
Kimberly O.
Hilliard, OH
I love nonstick pans because are easy to clean. Cons is it's hard to get the grease off the pan. Very effective and with the money. Good for wedding gifts for that new couple.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love this pan so much beacuse it doesn't stick food and its so silky that i don't need to use any oil when i cook meat or any food in it!
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I love my non stick pan for my eggs so easily glided off the pan. Would love another one got a scratch on mine the other day.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
This pan works amazing!! It's non stick, so it's easy to clean. It is a little pricey, but the price is worth it!!
Farheen S.
Calphalon is a great company for pots and pans. Ot is expensive but it is worth it because of the quality.
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
The oans thick but it melts after a while, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I currently work in home and kids in a department store, so I know what pots and pans work and which ones are worth the money. This brand is never returned and my customers love it. So I bought a set. They weren't lying. As long as you treat them correctly, they retain their nonstick properties. They're easy to clean. And the price is definitely reasonable for the quality.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love these pans and how easy it is to cook in them. Super easy to clean after cooking as well. Love that they are non stick even though I take extra precaution just to prevent any damage to the pain just in case.
Malorie M.
Supply, NC
Received a set as a gift during the holidays, and absolutely love the whole set! From the pots to the utensils, they are the best set of pans I have ever owned! Good investment if you enjoy to cook!
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
How good is the quality?
Michelle R.
Does this pan work really well??
Meika A.
Hart, MI
Does this come in any other colors?
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
Is this dishwasher safe? I know most aren't.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Has anybody else tried this new pan?