Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12

Classic nonstick cookware with a splash of color! the kitchen essentials from calphalon nonstick cookware features a black, porcelain coated enamel exterior with aluminum construction for even heat conduction. The durable, nonstick interior means easy clean up and the comfortable, silicone handles stay cool on the stove top. this 12" omelette pan is perfect for cooking eggs or creating tender omelettes, hot sandwiches and saut?ed dishes. The comfortable soft touch handle stays cool on the stove top. 10 year warranty.

Anyone use this brand before ?? Compared to tfal?
Does this come in any other colors?
Is this dishwasher safe? I know most aren't.
Start your review of Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“these pans are great non stick and are so easy to clean you just wipe em out no scrubbing or soaking ” in reviews
“This Pan works great with making eggs and bacon also pancakes they slide right off no stick less of a mess easy to clean up” in reviews
Belford
My boyfriend just bought a house and that means we had to go to the store and buy some(a lot) of new things. My favorite things to buy are all different kinds of kitchen gadgets and supplies. These pans are a little bit on the pricey side but they are totally worth the splurge. We found this on clearance at target and couldn't pass up the great price. I will 100% be buying more in the future. The best nonstick pan I have ever used.
Lynchburg
Absolutely love their pans. Nothing ever sticks and it is easy cleanup!

Just make you wash with a sponge or rag! Even soft brushes are a no go.

Nothing need to be improved with this pan, it is great! Recommend to anyone who spends even a small amount of time in the kitchen.
Absolutely love their pans. Nothing ever sticks and it is easy cleanup!

Just make you wash with a sponge or rag! Even soft brushes are a no go.

I love this pan. It is so easy to use and to clean. I have no complaints. It is priced well. I think the life is not like that of the higher priced pieces from other companies, but it is good for the price.
Phoenix, AZ
These pans are a little bit more pricey, but totally worth it! My husband makes a lot of egg whites, and those can stick to most pans, and truly are super hard to get off. When he uses the Calphalon Pan, they stay very clean! They don’t stick as much as most. Very impressed, and will never buy a different brand of pan.
Englewood, NJ
Best nonstick out there. Such a sturdy pan with great handles. Make sure you wash this by hand and not dishwasher because you don’t want the nonstick to get scraped off. Also be careful what utensils you use on it. I would def recommend this to anyone.
grants pass, OR
Now this is the pan that you would need for a stirfry or an omelette. Absolutely non-stick nothing sticks to the pan. It’s so easy to clean and take care of. They’re kind of pricey but they last for a long time.
Murrieta, CA
I currently work in home and kids in a department store, so I know what pots and pans work and which ones are worth the money. This brand is never returned and my customers love it. So I bought a set. They weren't lying. As long as you treat them correctly, they retain their nonstick properties. They're easy to clean. And the price is definitely reasonable for the quality.
Torrington, CT
This is one of my all time favorite omelette pans. My husband is notorious for making a mess while cooking, and the food just slides right off this pan, which makes my life easier. They are affordable and look nice as well. I would recommend this pan to anyone, especially those who deal with messy cooking significant others.
Supply, NC
Received a set as a gift during the holidays, and absolutely love the whole set! From the pots to the utensils, they are the best set of pans I have ever owned! Good investment if you enjoy to cook!
Crown City, Ohio
I love that it doesn't let anything stick.It had great quality. The handle gets really hot though. I defintly suggest trying this. It is very effective for cooking.