Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12

BY CALPHALON #3 in Pans

Classic nonstick cookware with a splash of color! the kitchen essentials from calphalon nonstick cookware features a black, porcelain coated enamel exterior with aluminum construction for even heat conduction. The durable, nonstick interior means easy clean up and the comfortable, silicone handles stay cool on the stove top. this 12" omelette pan is perfect for cooking eggs or creating tender omelettes, hot sandwiches and saut?ed dishes. The comfortable soft touch handle stays cool on the stove top. 10 year warranty. see more...

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12
Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Nonstick Omelette Pan - Black (12
  • "these pans are great non stick and are so easy to clean you just wipe em out no scrubbing or soaking " in 2 reviews
  • "This Pan works great with making eggs and bacon also pancakes they slide right off no stick less of a mess easy to clean up" in 1 review
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I currently work in home and kids in a department store, so I know what pots and pans work and which ones are worth the money. This brand is never returned and my customers love it. So I bought a set. They weren't lying. As long as you treat them correctly, they retain their nonstick properties. They're easy to clean. And the price is definitely reasonable for the quality.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love these pans and how easy it is to cook in them. Super easy to clean after cooking as well. Love that they are non stick even though I take extra precaution just to prevent any damage to the pain just in case.
Malorie M.
Supply, NC
Received a set as a gift during the holidays, and absolutely love the whole set! From the pots to the utensils, they are the best set of pans I have ever owned! Good investment if you enjoy to cook!
Ashley C.
Crown City, Ohio
I love that it doesn't let anything stick.It had great quality. The handle gets really hot though. I defintly suggest trying this. It is very effective for cooking.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This is a great pan. I love the Calphalon brand it is definitely one of my favorite brands for cookware. It is a little bit pricey but it is totally worth it. I haven't had any problems with the nonstick surface.whatever I'm cooking the food just slides right off the pan. It's very easy to clean and I know that I will have this pan for years. Highly recommend.
Kimberly O.
Hilliard, OH
I love nonstick pans because are easy to clean. Cons is it's hard to get the grease off the pan. Very effective and with the money. Good for wedding gifts for that new couple.
Katie W.
Long Beach, CA
When I moved into my apartment, my friends have me a nice Wolfgang puck set that were all metal. Though they were an expensive set, I could not find the groove of them and everything stuck. I missed having the calphalon coating. This pan is a must to have in any household. Perfect for eggs in the morning, quesadillas in the afternoon..you name it! Definitely a staple.
SOLMAYRA M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love these non stick pans. They are the only thing i use at home. They are great for eggs and other foods and love how it doesn't stick. They are easy to wash and you don't have to scrub like a maniac to get off any access foods or grease.
Kelly S.
Waco, TX
I usually prefer stainless cookware, and own the stainless cookware set by Calphalon. This pan is a great addition to that set, and as it's description states it is the perfect pan for eggs. I am always careful to use tools that won't scratch the coating to ensure this will last me as long as the stainless set.
Fab M.
The best nonstick pan. The food doesn't stick to the pan and it is easy to clean. I have two of these pans and they have lasted me for a very long time.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
How good is the quality?
Michelle R.
Does this pan work really well??
Meika A.
Hart, MI
Does this come in any other colors?
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
Is this dishwasher safe? I know most aren't.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Has anybody else tried this new pan?