Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Hard Anodized Nonstick 10 piece

by Calphalon

The calphalon simply hard-anodized aluminum cookware set is an ideal choice for everyday cooking. This 10-piece cookware set has a saut? pan, a stockpot, 2 omelet pans and 2 saucepans. With their hard-anodized aluminum exterior, these pans eliminate hotspots and heat up evenly for perfect cooking results. Their non-stick interior allows easy cleanup. Plus, they're oven safe up to 450 . Riveted, silicone handles have a soft grip and stay cool. The saut? pan, stockpot and saucepans come with tempered glass lids that make it easy to monitor cooking. All the pans in this calphalon kitchen essentials set should be hand washed...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Hard Anodized Nonstick 10 piece!
How would you rate this product?
Frazee
Best set of cookware I have ever owned. Have a family of 6, do daily cooking in these, and they show little wear! Love them!
Walls
My grandmother used this set for years and then I bought one of my own. I just wish this set was larger but I love it.
Beachwood
I am a busy mom with an active household, this set has held up beautifully to everyday use with no signs of wear!!!
Claremore , OK
I love this cookware I definitely would recommend it if I purchase anymore this is the only kind I would purchase
They are good, but i want to switch to cookware that is truly non toxic . Will be looking into other cookware .
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a wonderful brand, they are long lasting and sturdy and I would love to get my hands on a full set.
Little rock, AR
I love my pots and pans so so much but they make me scared to ruin them! They can’t go in dishwasher
Kodiak , AK
The best set I have used. I have had this for about 2 years and the non stick still works perfectly.
Great brand nice and sturdy to use. I also like that it is non stick pan great for stir fry
Winton , CA
I love using thes they work very good I love using them I. My kitchen when I need them

Looking for your answer?