Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Hard Anodized Nonstick 10 piece

by Calphalon

The calphalon simply hard-anodized aluminum cookware set is an ideal choice for everyday cooking. This 10-piece cookware set has a saut? pan, a stockpot, 2 omelet pans and 2 saucepans. With their hard-anodized aluminum exterior, these pans eliminate hotspots and heat up evenly for perfect cooking results. Their non-stick interior allows easy cleanup. Plus, they're oven safe up to 450 . Riveted, silicone handles have a soft grip and stay cool. The saut? pan, stockpot and saucepans come with tempered glass lids that make it easy to monitor cooking. All the pans in this calphalon kitchen essentials set should be hand washed...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Hard Anodized Nonstick 10 piece!
How would you rate this product?
Stephenson, VA
I received this as a gift and it was amazing. The only pots I own and I don't want another brand. These pots have actually changed my life. I also love their lifetime warranty
Ontario, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love everything Calphalon. Their non stick lasts for a very long time. I never put them in the dishwasher because I know that it will ruin them faster, but I don't mind.
Gibsonville, NC
This set was given to me as a gift and it was life changing! These things were built to last and can endure any disastrous situation thrown at it. Be sure to stir your seasonings really well during cooking. If not, it may damage the bottom of the product.
Riverview
I love this product because it's smooth and food didn't stick like I thought it would. It's definitely non stick for the most part but some things did stick and some of the black coating came off. It's affordable for the product. Yes I would def recommend this set
Waukesha, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
We recieved this set as a wedding gift and they are fantastic. They heat up fast and clean up easily. They weren't the most expensive option on the market, but they were exactly what we needed. I would recommend if you are in the market for new cookware.
Mamou
I do love this set of cookware but my one issue is that it is not oven safe. I adore the handles that do not get hot but from what I cannot find online I assume that they would melt in an oven. If that is so then I find that they were a bit expensive.
Tampa, FL
The best on the market! Hard anodized is the wya to go when it comes to cookware! I bought the commercial set but still works amazing at home! The only thing is I tried to wash them in the dishwasher and the outside matte part of the pots were ruined.
Love the hard anodized nonstick version as opposed to regular nonstick that can come off. I think it’s much more sturdier than regular non stick. Although none of these are the cheapest it’s definitely a good investment for the future!
Bay City
I've already recommended this brand to SOOOOO many of my family and friends. My sister bought me a set for a housewarming and I feel like I'll never buy another brand again. Who needs to with the great guarantee they offer! I've already talked two of my close friends into buying the identical set with how great they still look after a year of constant use. Highly highly highly recommend.
Kingsland, TX
I really loved my pans at first, but will say one of my pots the non stick started coming loose. Also if you ever burn something really bad in the pan, you have to throw it out because it will never be non stick. I accidentally boiled potatoes and let all the water boil out and burned the potatoes to a black crisp and I never could get the black Mark's out of the pan and everything sticks to the burned spots. Next time will go with stainless steel!

Looking for your answer?