Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Hard Anodized 10

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Hard Anodized 10"/12" Omelette Set

BY CALPHALON #69 in Cookware Sets

Kitchen essentials from calphalon cookware collection makes it easy to prepare your favorite recipes. the hard anodized exterior and nonstick interior is a classic combination delivering superior conductivity, durability and easy clean-up. The durable, nonstick finish is perfect for low-fat cooking and makes clean-up fast. The comfortable silicone soft-grip handle stays cool on the stove top. 10 year warranty. see more...

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Hard Anodized 10
Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Hard Anodized 10"/12" Omelette Set
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Best investment I've made in regards to cookware. I got these at Kohls on a 15% off sale, so they were decent in price. I'm not a $100 pan kinda girl. These are great for everything! The word non-stick is iffy though, I still have to cook with butter or oil, but they great thing is food doesn't burn onto these, it'll just cling to the pan and it takes a little work to get it off without butter. These are easy to wash, heavy duty, and great for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Influenster M.
the only pans we use in my family they have a great non stick coating on them and they are easy to wash and clean ! they look great and are heavy and have a nice handle
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
I use these type of pans for everything. I don't use the smaller one because normally I am cooking for more then just one person but love this set.
Chelsea T.
We have these pans and they are so great! Every particle left comes off so easily, I've never had a problem with mine!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I use them when baking eggs in the morning or for steaks and nothing sticks to them they seems great so far.
Danielle M.
I grew up using calphalon pans so when I got my house I put them on my registry. they will last a life time