Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Cast Iron Skillet - 10

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Cast Iron Skillet - 10"

BY CALPHALON #42 in Pans

Made of cast iron, the skillet by kitchen essentials from calphalon is ideal for everyday cooking. Its die-cast handle is ergonomically designed for a secure grip. This durable 10" cast iron skillet resists chipping and breaking. Hand wash only. see more...

• What is the best brand to buy?2 Answers
  • I want to get a new cast iron skillet, since I moved and left min...1 Answers
  • Do you still have to treat the cast iron with oil….2 Answers
Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Cast Iron Skillet - 10
Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Cast Iron Skillet - 10"
  • "I have terrible anemia and I have read every where that this cast iron pan helps people with anemia" in 3 reviews
  • "The flavors that you get from them, are flavors you cant get from a non stick pan." in 1 review
  • "i love my cast iron pans!" in 1 review
Alma S.
Hayward, Ca
I definitely love having a pan that is nonstick plus it is also very easy to clean! I would say for the price it is quite a bargain and it is well worth it!
Quinn R.
I love my cast iron pans! Being from the South, I love to bake my homemade cornbread in them and fry our foods. Tastes great.
B A.
Just bought this. I have terrible anemia and I have read every where that this cast iron pan helps people with anemia
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I definitely love cast iron pans. The flavors that you get from them, are flavors you cant get from a non stick pan.
Vicky S.
Cast iron is the way to go. Cleans up easily and is actually beneficial to your health. Its all I use.
Deanna G.
Nothing is better than a pan that doesn't have all your food stick to it.. with this pan you get every bite of your meal. With that, this pan makes it easy to be scrubbed instead of having to let it soak for hours to get all the burnt off. Recommend to anyone who cooks!
TISHA D.
Do you still have to treat the cast iron with oil….
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
What is the best brand to buy?
Cynthia C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I want to get a new cast iron skillet, since I moved and left mine. What is a better brand to buy? I actually think I want a cast iron grill pan this time.