Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Brownie Pan

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Brownie Pan

BY CALPHALON

Bake like a pro with the kitchen essentials from calphalon bakeware collection.â this 9x13" brownie pan is perfect for a batch of chewy brownies. Your favorite recipes bake evenly thanks to the heavy-gauge steel construction. The durable, nonstick finish releases easily and dishwasher safe means cleanup is fast. see more...

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from  Brownie Pan
Calphalon Kitchen Essentials from Brownie Pan
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Finally a great pan for baking brownies. The pan is large enough to hold the batter but small enough to have thicker brownies.
brittany c.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Perfect pan for baking not just brownies but anything baking related. non-stick makes me a lifesaver!
Erica Marie S.
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this brownie pan! Always bake my brownies to perfection! Never Burt!
briteny f.
briteny f.
Omg I love love loveeeeee this pan!!! it works great!! I would try it!!!!!!
galdina r.
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love using this pans they are great I love using them in my pans they are great.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this brownie pan! It is the perfect size and it is non stick as well. Brownies come out with no problem and it is lightweight as compared to the heavy glass pans i used before.
Emina A.
Emina A.
Urbandale, IA
I use this pan all the time when baking brownies. The best part of it is that its non stick and the brownies come out so yummy and are easy to take out of the pan.