Home & GardenCookware & BakewareDutch OvensCalphalon
Kitchen Essentials Easy System 5 Quart Dutch Oven - Gray

Calphalon Kitchen Essentials Easy System 5 Quart Dutch Oven - Gray

Designed for easy, everyday cooking, kitchen essentials from calphalon easy system nonstick cookware features etched fill lines so you can easily measure ingredients, as well as maximum capacity lines and pour spouts. Lids have silicone rims with integrated straining holes that can be aligned with pour spouts to drain water, so you don t have to use a separate colander or strainer. multi-layer nonstick with etched fill marks glass lids with silicone rims & integrated straining holes hard-anodized aluminum construction with pour spouts oven safe to 450 f full lifetime...

I don't know what the best part about this product is, the built in draining holes or the fact that it is oven save. I love to make my tomato rice in this pot. The recipe calls for it to be cooked on the stove then transferred to the oven to finish cooking. I no longer need two pots or a heavy cast iron dutch oven to make this. Also, the non-stick makes it a breeze for clean up.
Start your review of Calphalon Kitchen Essentials Easy System 5 Quart Dutch Oven - Gray!
How would you rate this product?
Marcia T.
American Cyn, CA
Me gusta mucho porque esta bien grande y espaciosa tiene varias utilidades..............
Sorgul T.
Plano, TX
Love this. I use it every time I make a stew or soup. Rice comes out perfectly in this. Cookes evenly every time. Love it, worth it.
Amber H.
La Porte, IN
I love Calphalon 12-in. Nonstick Simply Calphalon Nonstick Covered Omelette Pan and all other versions of their cooking and bakeware. They are made much better than any other brand I've used personally. The price is worth it for what level of quality you get. I've been collecting pieces my whole life.
Noel M.
Vancouver, WA
Love love.. makes cooking so easy from stove to oven. Have also used it as a deep fryer before i bought my airfryer
Charo V.
Tengo el juego de esta serie me encanta pero me gustaría el último modelo son muy prácticas 😘
Tiffany Y.
Claymont, DE
Very heavy but does the job, exactly what I wanted in a Dutch oven it’s pretty big and it doesn’t stick
Linda H.
Baton Rouge, LA
It is by far the best cookware I have used and I add to my cookware when I can. I would like it to be more affordable.
Kathy B.
Winfield, IL
This is the perfect size chili pot!!! An excellent Calphalon style too. I will be purchasing more from this set. My other pans are Calphalon but these seem better in some way. I love the pour spout!!! It was pricey but as a whole, Calphalon always is. I could have gotten this somewhere else with a discount coupon but when you pay tax, it ends up about the same. Amazon's quick shipping is always a plus. Only caveat, the lid is extremely heavy, pan is just right! Just be aware of that!!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Found this at Marshall’s, loved this and thought I’d buy it . 15 bucks later I had a new pot which I love .
Jessica B.
Pensacola, FL
Love this it is heavy duty holds up over time and is worth the cost. May cost a little more then others but you will only have to buy it once.