Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 11 - Piece Cookware Set uploaded by Aminat O.

BY CALPHALON #42 in Cookware Sets

Find Cookware, Open Stock And Sets at Target.com! Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. It's made from our signature heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum to ensure even heating, with curved, contemporary designs that look stunning in the kitchen. This well-appointed pots and pans set includes essential and specialty pieces for every cooking need - the pans you'll reach for every day, plus the pans you want when you're entertaining or cooking for friends and family. Constructed from heavy-gauge aluminum that has been hard anodized for extra. see more...

Laura H.
Fort Mill, SC
Just got these for our wedding and we are in LOVE. things don't stick to the pans and I love that there are so many sizes for the pans. We were desperate for a new set but these are so great. Definitely a great buy!
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Love this cookware! We have had it for three years and it works great. You can put the pans in the oven at up to 350 degrees. I use them everyday!
Aminat O.
Abu Dhabi
I actually have the 12pc set and I LOVE IT! Best pot set ever. I love to cook so I'm always critical of the tools I'm using. I've had this set for about 3 weeks now and it's pretty much all I use. NOTHING STICKS! It's cleans/wipes off so easily and it's oven safe(including the lid).

Did I mention how pretty it is? It's so sleek. I feel very professional whenever I cook with it lol. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 11 - Piece Cookware Set