Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesCalphalon
Classic Self-Sharpening 15 Piece Cutlery with SharpIN Technology

Calphalon Classic Self-Sharpening 15 Piece Cutlery with SharpIN Technology

by Calphalon

Calphalon Classic Self-Sharpening 15 Piece Cutlery with SharpIN Technology Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Cutlery & Knives (new)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calphalon Classic Self-Sharpening 15 Piece Cutlery with SharpIN Technology!
How would you rate this product?
Candice C.
Struthers , OH
Absolutely could not ask for a better deal! Slightly on the pricey side but definitely worth it for a set of self sharpening knives! The sound of the knife going in and out of the sharpening block is just stunning: you HEAR them sharpening! Not like nails on a chalkboard way but a satisfying way! They definitely have remained sharp through many uses, my pairing knife in particular. These things slice through anything like butter! Highly recommend!
Emily F.
Delaware, OH
Great knives! I love that they sharpen themselves so I never have a hard time cutting through my meats, fruits and vegetables. Such a good quality and for the price I definitely think they are worth the money. Best knives I have ever owned. So much so that I am buying their pans that I love as well.
Ashley J.
Leesburg, VA
I love the fact that Calphalon decided to add the Self-sharpening feature on this block. The self-sharpener isn't on all the knives, but the larger ones. I guess you could use it with the smaller ones as well, but the larger knives are sharpened prior to each use. Love this block!
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
We’ve had these knives going on 4 years and they’re still very sharp and in really great shape!
Omaira O.
I love that this block is self sharpening and you dont need a separate tool for that. I don’t like the size or the way the steak knives are - a little hard to cut meat and has ridges.
Tanya L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Calphlon knives was a great buy they are really sharp knives. The self sharpening feature is amazing. The block and sharpener are wonderful additions. I can easily sharpen the knife are a bit pricey and I would recommend these knives they are a great
Ashleigh A.
Rigby, ID
Wow, this product really has it all! As a mother who cooks a lot, I use this set every day, sometimes I use multiple knives in one day. They perform to a standard of high-quality chef's knives and are priced reasonably for every day cooks like me. They are sharp and can be washed in the dishwasher.
Christina V.
Riverview, FL
Calphalon Classic Self-Sharpening 15 Piece Cutlery with SharpIN Technology uploaded by Christina V.
The best knives I’ve ever had! Received it as a gift from my husband. I have no cons because they are so good. The block outside gets a little scratched up because I use it so much. It’s so convenient with the inside sharpeners. I would recommend everyone to get one. Worth every penny!
Zandra L.
Mcminnville, OR
Great knives! Very sharp and high quality! Love the ability to self sharpen so you never have a dull knife!
Sara B.
Barrington, RI
Love these knives there are always super sharp. They have a sturdy handle. The only thing I have found is the sharpener starts to wear on the more frequently used knives and I’m not sure if it’s actually still sharpening I’ve had these knives for 1 1/2 years

Looking for your answer?