BY CALPHALON #63 in Cookware Sets

The ridged bottom brings the pleasures of outdoor grilling indoors. With authentic grill marks, steaks, chops and burgers look as great as they taste. Use the sandwich press to create perfectly browned, evenly cooked paninis. Cleanup is fast and simple with the nonstick interior. Simply Calphalon makes choosing cookware a simple proposition. Everything that counts in cookware: delicious results, good looks, easy clean-up and durability is built right into it. An ideal choice for cooking enthusiasts of every budget, Simply Calphalon is constructed to meet Calphalon's strict standards for performance and durability. Designed with an eye toward simple elegance, capturing the essence of Calphalon style. Features: Vessel Construction: Drawn construction. Crafted from a disc of virtually pure, medium-gauge, hard anodized aluminum for even heating. Hard anodized aluminum exterior will not chip or crack. Key Performance: 2 layers of nonstick coating for extended performance. Cooks with little to no oil or fats. Effortless food release. Non-reactive with foods. Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils. Handles: Contoured, cast stainless steel with silicone for added comfort and heat-resistance. Double riveted for durable performance. see more...

Erin B.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I absolutely love grilled cheese and other grilled sandwiches and wanted to find a way to make them at home instead of always buying them so I bought this! It is so easy to use and makes amazing grilled cheese sandwiches!
Valeria  V.
Spicewood, TX
It's really good for a lot of stuff I use it to do grill chicken and cook my tortillas it's really good it's not made of bad material
Jessica P.
I love this to make eggs, pancakes and a lot more that involves breakfast, it's really comfortable to use
Stephanie O.
Really great pan that I use multiple times a week!!! It's versatile and durable!
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com