CalPak

CalPak Torrino 3-Pc Hardside...
19 Reviews
5 / 5
These suitcases are stylish and functionally designed to hold a lot of items. They are easy to maneuver through airports and have a lock and other great features. They are also super durable and have taken me through frequent international travels for 5 years.
5 / 5
After going through several soft sided suitcases thanks to the rough handling of TSA, I decided to invest in these hard sided suitcases by CalPak. They’re fantastic! Super lightweight. The wheels are stable and maneuver easily and they’ve held up extremely well after being on several trips and being checked. All in all I’m very satisfied with these bags and look forward to going on more adventures with them in the future!
5 / 5
My favorite luggage! Sleek style. Beautiful lining. Great organization inside. Smoothe wheels. Handle is sturdy. I love coordinated pieces.
4 / 5
I travel often so I try not to break the bank when buying luggage. If you’re a frequent traveler, you know that the baggage handlers tend to be less than cautious with your luggage. I snagged this deal at TJMaxx. The luggage set also came with the neck pillow which is pretty comfortable. If you prefer soft neck pillows this product may not be for you because it’s extremely firm. Overall I’d recommend this product!
5 / 5
I love Calpak! I travel frequently and I don’t really care for the fancy luggage. I just need something that is going to handle LAX luggage transporters... they are the WORST! So many stories of luggage being destroyed. So the Calpak hard luggage only has scratches after 10 flights! I love it! Will not be switching luggage brands.
4 / 5
I like this hard case piece a lot! It’s chic and simple looking and it fits all my belongings nicely. It’s the perfect carry on size and has lasted a while without getting beaten up.
5 / 5
I love my Calpak set, I used it for my trip to Europe where I was taking it on all sorts of planes and trains... best luggage ever
5 / 5
I have this set of luggage from Calpak, but it’s in marble! I love the weight, quality and brand. Definitely recommend purchasing!
5 / 5
Really durable product that has lasted many trips. Also has amazing customer service. Highly recommend.
4 / 5
I really enjoy use cal Pak luggage to travel with. They are priced reasonably and will last you a long time. It’s functional and stylish. I have 3 different cal Pak luggages in 3 sizes - large, carry on, and smaller carry on. They are all so handy for traveling! And you will look so cute at the airport using it!