BY CALNATURALE SVELTE

Just Your Style&Trade; Sustained Nutrition For Busy You&Trade; Helps Control Hunger Keeps You Going Natural Goodness Gluten-Free &Amp; Dairy-Free 11G Organic Protein Made With Fresh Organic Soymilk 5G Fiber 20% Daily Value Usda Organic Kosher Parve Svelte&Reg; Is Perfect For: Meal Replacement Pre &Amp; Post Workout Anytime On-The-Go Snack Svelte Combines Great Taste With A Blend Of The Finest-Quality Ingredients, Including Organic Soymilk.&Nbsp; It Also Has Organic Complex Carbohydrates, Which Metabolize Over A Longer Periods Of Sustained Energy.&Nbsp; Svelte Is Naturally Sweetened With Stevia, With Only 6 Grams Of Sugar Per Carton.&Nbsp; Svelte Helps Keep You Going During Your Busy Day And Provides Important Nutrients. Calnaturale&Trade; Svelte About Calnaturale We're A Third-Generation Family Business With Roots In Farming And Located In Northern California.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Improve Health And Wellness With The Best-Tasting, Most Nourishing Foods Possible.&Nbsp; By Combining The Finest Organic Ingredients, We Create Drinks That Are Nutritious And Delicious.&Nbsp; We Hope You Love Them. Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International 4 - 11 Fl Oz (330 Ml) Cartons ~ Net Wt. 44 Fl Oz (1320 Ml) 1-877-941-9311 Proudly Made In California, Usa see more...

• How is this flavor? I like the vanilla and chocolate from this bran...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I tried the Svelte brand one time and was hooked. Their flavors are all amazing, this one isn't my favorite, but it's equally delicious. I love that it's not too much Chai or too much milk, it's an even balance of flavors. It's pretty filling given the minimal ingredients too.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Don't buy the hype, protein shakes are not necessary, and these are one of them. These taste chalky, and rather gross. Skip it!
Sam S.
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
Girls buckle up because this protein shake is going to take you for a ride! So tasty and flavorful without being over powering. A great "oops I forgot breakfast" pick me up that doesn't taste like a chalky protein shake. Definitely great to have in the fridge, just in case. Also, they sell these by case at sam's club, which is awesome.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Urbana, IL
This is a great product full of protein with an absolutely amazing flavor. I love it so much!
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I tried this once and I liked the taste of the drink a lot. I think it provides a well balanced nutrient value but still tastes good.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
I drink these everyday at work! The perfect "to go" breakfast and full of nutrients and has a great flavor!
Kelli J.
Kelli J.
Spring, TX
This is my favorite of all the Svelte Protein Shake flavors. It has a very good Chai taste to it without being watered down like some Chai flavored things are. I like to mix it with vanilla protein shake powder to make smoothies with.
Jodi R.
Jodi R.
Weatherford , Ok
Love love the flavors of this product!! They taste amazing and easy to make! Would recommend this to all my friends out there getting fit!!
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
How is this flavor? I like the vanilla and chocolate from this brand but spiced chai seems risky