CalNaturale Svelte Organic Protein Shake French Vanilla uploaded by Brittney E.

BY CALNATURALE SVELTE

Looking Good&Trade;. Helps Control Hunger Keeps You Going Natural Goodness 11G Organic Protein Gluten &Amp; Dairy Free Made With Fresh Organic Soymilk 5G Fiber (20% Daily Value) Sustained Nutrition For Busy You&Trade; Svelte&Reg; Combines Great Taste With A Blend Of The Finest-Quality Ingredients, Including Organic Soymilk.&Nbsp; It Also Has Organic Complex Carbohydrates, Which Metabolize Over A Longer Period For Sustained Energy.&Nbsp; Svelte&Reg; Is Naturally Sweetened With Stevia, With Only 6 Grams Of Sugar Per Carton.&Nbsp; Svelte&Reg; Helps Keep You Going During Your Busy Day And Provides Important Nutrients. Svelte&Reg; Is Perfect For: A Meal Replacement Pre &Amp; Port Workout Anytime On-The-Go Snack About Calnaturale&Trade; We're A Third-Generation Family Business With Roots In Farming And Located In Northern California.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Improve Health And Wellness With The Best-Tasting, Most Nourishing Foods Possible.&Nbsp; By Combining The Finest Organic Ingredients, We Create Drinks That Are Nutritious And Delicious.&Nbsp; We Hope You Love Them. Note:&Nbsp; Contains Soy Ingredients Proudly Made In California, Usa see more...

Kelli J.
Spring, TX
The vanilla has a very smooth taste, much like vanilla ice cream or a vanilla milk shake. I like to use it with fruit when I make smoothies as it gives a better taste than almond milk I think and has more protein.
Autumn M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are okay but I wish I could've found the chai flavor! They're vegan, organic, and pretty low calorie. I like to have them before workouts, sometimes slightly frozen like ice cream.
Laura C.
Bryan, TX
I've seen this product in so many stores and have been wanting to try it so badly! I've taken some protein shakes before but would really like to try something new.
Karli C.
Lake Villa, IL
These are by far the best tasting protein drink in the industry right now. they come in all different flavors and if you email the company they will either send you free drinks to try or coupons for free drinks
Serena W.
Delaware City, DE
I use this drink as a meal replacement when I don't have time to eat. I have blood sugar issues and I use this as a replacement for Glucerna to get vitamins..
Rachel M.
I really like this product for on on the go breakfast or snack or to drink after a workout. Definitely drink them cold. Good ingredients and nutrition facts.
Emily D.
Dartmouth, MA
I love drinking this with granola, it does have a bit of a chalky taste but its very good. my favorite is still the cappuccino
Mfit222
Tastes great, and is convenient as many grocery stores carry single servings of these.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
Tastes just like vanilla milk! So good, low in sugar, and high in protein. I can't wait to buy more!
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Does it help you feel fuller longer?