BY SVELTE

CalNaturale Svelte® Chocolate Organic Protein Shake.
Hello Beautiful™.
USDA organic.
11 fl oz (330 ml). see more...

Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is an amazing, organic alternative to protein/meal replacement shakes for women. The taste is slightly bland but that is to be expected from an all natural, organic shake. It doesn’t have that afterbite that whey protein shakes have and is very filling. I normally use this as a meal replacement for my lunch during my dieting cycles.
I picked this up at my local Walmart and was surprised how cheap it was considering it’s an organic product! I highly recommend this to any woman looking for a protein shake that caters to the nutritional needs of a women’s body as well as keeping it natural.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love this brand of protein shake. They are light and not too thick. I like some of the other flavors more then this one. It is still light just has a similar chocolate taste as the powder shakes. Love that these are a healthy option for a meal replacement. I use them as my breakfast. They are very easy to drink.
Melody W.
Cedar Park, TX
Love this brand and all its flavors. Doesn’t have a chalky taste and it doesn’t leave a weird after taste like you’d think it would. The price at my local grocery store is always affordable too.
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
These have been my best friend during my pregnancy! On top of having gestational diabetes and not being a morning eater, these are perfect! I feel like I’m getting a treat and having something to keep my sugar balanced. The taste is great, actually tastes like chocolate milk!
Brianna M.
I really enjoy this product. I like that it is dairy free and low in sugar. It's great to drink alone or use as an addition to a smoothie for protein that is actually filling. I love to combine the chocolate flavor with a frozen banana and some chia seeds to make a great tasting smoothie... usually my go to breakfast! I would definitely recommend this to someone who is trying to have a dairy free diet or make a great tasting smoothie!
Emily N.
I've had my eye on these shakes for a while now and finally grabbed the Chocolate to try. I like the consistency and rich flavor! It's a little sweeter than I would normally like, but I appreciate that it's low-cal, organic and high in protein. I'm going to order a pack and try other flavors to compare! Also, how cute is the packaging? :)
Allison T.
Paris, TN
Love this stuff. It has a great taste and I've been drinking it for a breakfast shake in the morning. Affordable and comes in pack of 4.
Zackary F.
Dallas, TX
These are amazing. Not only are they dairy free, but they actually taste like chocolate milk. I just wish they had caffeine
Emily M.
These are delicious! I just wish they had caffeine in them and they'd be perfect! So creamy and yummy!