BY SVELTE

CalNaturale Svelte® Cappuccino Organic Protein Shake.
Enjoy Your Self™.
USDA organic.
11 fl oz (330ml). see more...

Madison L.
Madison L.
I love this doesn't taste like a normal protein shake. It actually tastes really good and I feel like I am drinking a cup of coffee when I drink it. The flavor is amazing and I love how healthy it is.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
E Longmeadow, MA
I really enjoy this product. I like that it is dairy free and low in sugar. It's great to drink alone or use as an addition to a smoothie for protein that is actually filling. I love to combine the cappuccino flavor with some ice and chia seeds to make a frappucino tasting drink... usually my go to breakfast! I would definitely recommend this to someone who is trying to have a dairy free diet or make a great tasting smoothie!
Sam M.
Sam M.
By far my favorite brand of protein shake, largely because they taste SO GOOD but are still low in sugar. I've tried all 3 flavors (cappuccino, vanilla & chocolate) and it's hard to say which is the best! Svelte shakes are also organic, dairy-free AND gluten free! The only downside is that they're more expensive and usually sold single, at least in my local stores, so for me to take home 4 or so puts quite a dent in my grocery budget.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo
This doesn't taste like a normal protein shake. It actually tastes good. That's more important to me than the organic status but that's a bonus.