BY SVELTE #66 in Protein Shakes

CalNaturale Svelte® Cappuccino Organic Protein Shake.
Enjoy Your Self™.
USDA organic.
11 fl oz (330ml). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I usually hate the taste of different Protein shakes but this brand is amazing! It is light, easy to drink, not a ton of flavor additives. I have now been adding it in as a meal replacement with my morning vitamins.
Sam M.
By far my favorite brand of protein shake, largely because they taste SO GOOD but are still low in sugar. I've tried all 3 flavors (cappuccino, vanilla & chocolate) and it's hard to say which is the best! Svelte shakes are also organic, dairy-free AND gluten free! The only downside is that they're more expensive and usually sold single, at least in my local stores, so for me to take home 4 or so puts quite a dent in my grocery budget.
Brianna M.
E Longmeadow, MA
I really enjoy this product. I like that it is dairy free and low in sugar. It's great to drink alone or use as an addition to a smoothie for protein that is actually filling. I love to combine the cappuccino flavor with some ice and chia seeds to make a frappucino tasting drink... usually my go to breakfast! I would definitely recommend this to someone who is trying to have a dairy free diet or make a great tasting smoothie!
Madison L.
I love this doesn't taste like a normal protein shake. It actually tastes really good and I feel like I am drinking a cup of coffee when I drink it. The flavor is amazing and I love how healthy it is.
Miranda T.
Kansas City, MO
This doesn't taste like a normal protein shake. It actually tastes good. That's more important to me than the organic status but that's a bonus.