CalNaturale Svelte Organic Protein Shake Cappuccino uploaded by Karli S.CalNaturale Svelte Organic Protein Shake Cappuccino uploaded by Kiki C.

BY CALNATURALE SVELTE

Enjoy Yourself&Trade;. Helps Control Hunger Keeps You Going Natural Goodness 11G Organic Protein Gluten &Amp; Dairy Free Made With Fresh Organic Soymilk 5G Fiber (20% Daily Value) Sustained Nutrition For Busy You&Trade; Svelte&Reg; Combines Great Taste With A Blend Of The Finest-Quality Ingredients, Including Organic Soymilk.&Nbsp; It Also Has Organic Complex Carbohydrates, Which Metabolize Over A Longer Period For Sustained Energy.&Nbsp; Svelte&Reg; Is Naturally Sweetened With Stevia, With Only 6 Grams Of Sugar Per Carton.&Nbsp; Svelte&Reg; Helps Keep You Going During Your Busy Day And Provides Important Nutrients. Svelte&Reg; Is Perfect For: A Meal Replacement Pre &Amp; Port Workout Anytime On-The-Go Snack About Calnaturale&Trade; We're A Third-Generation Family Business With Roots In Farming And Located In Northern California.&Nbsp; Our Goal Is To Improve Health And Wellness With The Best-Tasting, Most Nourishing Foods Possible.&Nbsp; By Combining The Finest Organic Ingredients, We Create Drinks That Are Nutritious And Delicious.&Nbsp; We Hope You Love Them. Note:&Nbsp; Contains Soy Ingredients Proudly Made In California, Usa see more...

Mary Jane B.
Honolulu , HI
If you’re one of those people, like myself, that are constantly in a rush and either forget to eat breakfast or just don’t have the time to do so, then this is an awesome product for you to try! It taste sooo good and has coffee already included so you can basically call it a two in one. A meal + caffeine.
It’s fairly cheap to buy in bulk at either Sam’s club or Costco (whichever sells it in your area) and I’d say I drink a box almost every single morning. The only downfall I would say is it contains soy milk, so if you’re not a big fan of that you probably wouldn’t like it. Also, it carries only 11 grams of protein per container, so you might find yourself wanting to reach for another box or getting hungry sooner than expected.
What I like to do to prevent that problem is to drink a full glass of water when I wake up and then wait till my car ride to work (or pretty much right before I have to start working) before having this. It’s convenient and keeps me full till lunch.
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Not exactly the flavor I thought it would have when the shake claimed to be "cappuccino" flavored. It was a bit slimey in texture and way too sweet. I gave some away to my friends and they liked it so I guess to each their own -- but as someone who likes coffee I definitely wish it had tasted well... more cappuccino.
Karli S.
Eastlake, OH
SO SO SO SO AMAZING!!!! I picked this up at Walmart one day figuring I'd try it out. I love protein shakes and usually make my own every morning but I wanted something that I can just grab and go when I don't have as much time. THIS IS PERFECT. I fell completely in love after I tried it and it is a great meal replacer, takes away any hunger.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
I was pleasantly surprised with these shakes! I usually have a hard time finding a protein shake that actually tastes good, and this one had a great taste! Definitely a go-to for me for ready-made protein shakes. I gave it 4/5 stars only because I prefer not to use soy as protein, but still a good shake.
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
I've been getting this protein drink from Sam's club they were a great price and the taste is sooo good! It's a great drink to just grab on the go in the morning to keep me from drinking too much coffee and have some protein and energy in me. Plus organic...yummmm
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
These protein shakes taste like milkshakes. They are so good. This is my second favorite flavor after CalNaturale Svelte Organic Protein Shake Chocolate. It is nice when served cold. Not too bad for you and keeps you full!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
If you love coffee as much as I do and also want a snack this is the perfect shake for you!! Very affordable and gives you that extra boost that you need to get the rest of your day done. I would definitely recommend this!
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
These taste SO FRIGGIN GOOD! Sometimes I forget my protein shaker at home and LOVE when I can find these either at the gym' little store or a close gas station. Also, it's a great substitute for a morning cup of coffee ;)
Meaghan J.
Traverse city, MI
I enjoy these protein shakes, but I honestly like muscle milk better as far as taste. I wish they had a bit more protein, but 11g is pretty good for a snack. The taste is good- cappuccino is definitely the best flavor. Chocolate is a little chalky and the vanilla doesn't quite taste like vanilla. If you're going to try, I'd recommend cappuccino.

Overall it's very filling and good enough to be considered tasty. Plus it's organic, which is rare in these pre-made shakes.
Kiana M.
Use to buy these all the time for my Nana because she had dementia and very poor nutrition but only liked eating cookies and drinking coffee... I started buying these shakes, heating them up and giving them to her I'm Starbucks cups and she was hooked! The reason for the three stars, however is they are very high in sugar with not as much protein and some other nutritional shakes. I do appreciate that they're organic though.
Margaret F.
I always see these at my local Meijer, but I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for only 4 of them. Is it worth it?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone tried these? Are they good? Flavor?
Anni U.
Windsor, CO
Is it worth the price
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
Has anyone has these before, do you remember about how much they cost? I am looking for a quick after work-out snack.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Does this have a strong coffee flavor? I've been looking for some alternatives to morning coffee.