BY CALMOSEPTINE

Protects, soothes, helps promote healing see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with children!" in 1 review
  • "Haven't bought anything else since then it works great." in 1 review
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Winchester, KY
I used this when I worked as an aide and it is amazing. I used it whenever my son gets a bit red. I would recommend this to everyone. It really does work. The off brand doesn't even compare!
April B.
April B.
Round Rock, TX
I have used this on my daughter who is almost one since she was a newborn. I first learned about it in the NICU at Dell Childrens medical center. She has a G-tube so we use it on that area of her stomach after cleaning it and it has made her stoma look impeccable. We also use it on both of our babies butts when they're looking a little red and by the next diaper change the redness is 50% better at the least. I would recommend this to any paren't for butt paste use or medical use.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This has been a life saver for me. I mainly use it when my thighs get chaffed from rubbing together. Sometimes it stings a little bit at first but it goes away quickly and is such a relief! I do not know how I got through Summers without it lol. It's also good if your skin get raw in other places too. The only thing I don't like is it's super messy. Even with that issue I will keep using it and never be without a tube of it!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Hands down the best thing I have bought as a mom yet! This ointment beats every diaper rash ointment I have tried and I have tried almost every one I've heard of. It heals quickly and can be used for many other thing besides diaper rash this is definitely a mommy must have
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
By being a nurse Anna Mom it's always good to keep camo septine on hand because you never know when one is going to have a skin irritation or breakdown and this stuff is like magic with the zinc oxide in it it will heal anything
Tash V.
Tash V.
Can't say enough about how amazing this is if your baby has a diaper rash. Slather on a good amount and in the morning it'll be significantly better if not completely gone. I ALWAYS have a few in stock for my littles.
Tammy O.
Tammy O.
Long Beach, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I get bad rashes under my stomach and arms, one application of this and it's cleared up the next day and takes away the pain and itch.
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
We use this as a diaper rash cream. This works better than your name brand cream for babies. My family have been using this for years. It's thick but protects the baby's gentle skin. Just one use and you will see the difference.
Mercedes W.
Mercedes W.
Versailles, KY
This is the only cream we use for diaper rash. we had a horrible case of contact dermatitis this summer and after 6 weeks and several doctor visit someone suggested this. the rash was gone within 3 days. it's thick and smells great. lasts a long time. worth every penny!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sunbury, PA
My son has extremely sensitive skin. I do not know if that is what causes his diaper rash to get so bad so quickly, but his little bottom can get so bad it hurts me to look at it. I have tried every type of cream you could buy in the store, but none of them seemed to give him any relief. As a mother of two, I do not like to see my babies in pain if there is something I can do to help it. This cream, recommended to me by the kids doctor works wonders. My son can have the worst case of diaper rash, and just one application of this and I see a change. This is a thick paste, and is very difficult to get off (which is what I really believe is the difference between this and other creams). I wash my hands after applying it, and I still have a pink pigment to my fingers. It also cools the area that it is placed upon, literally soothing their problem area and giving them relief. I would recommend this to anyone with children!
Shellette W.
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Where do you buy calmoseptine?