BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A trivial calming moisture lotion. Keeps extra complex to soothe & calm the skin. Helps restore skins natural moisture level. Gives desire protection from outer factors. Suits to all skin types, even soft skin. Clinically & dermatologist-tested. see more...

Calming Moisture Lotion by Elizabeth Arden for Unisex - 1.7 oz Lotion
  • "this face lotion is definitely worth the money & time! i have severally dry and sensitive skin. this product is absolutely perfect for that kind of skin. i saw such a big improvement in such little time. i would give this product 10 stars if i could!" in 4 reviews
Masbely A.
La verdad me lo havian recomendado muchisimo y quize probarlo pero no me funciono ponia la piel de mi cara rojiza y reseca obte por comprar el refining pores lotion tonique clarifiant de la misma marca y este me gusto mucho mas por cierto lo yermine comprando mucho mas varato de lo normal en una tienda de departamentos de descuento y eso me gusto mucho mas termine pagando mucho menos de la mitad de su precio regular
Francesca W.
WONDERFUL!! This product does exactly what it says!! I feel really calm and relaxed after using it. The scent is nice and not overpowering. It makes my skin feel silky smooth. The packaging is nice and simple which I personally prefer. I most definitely will be buying this again!!
Makenna W.
east hartford
Sarah S.
Middlefield , OH
Love this moisturizer, seriously I have anxiety and I love this specific one because it is seriously so calming and just beautiful. It works great and has the best calming smell I love to put it on after I wash my face.
troian e.
Very light. I apply prior to serums. Never tried serums without booster first. Working well together for firming, skin tone, pore reduction, and less noticeable fine wrinkles. Won't do without this product.
c t.
Not sure how much this retails for but I find mine at TJ MAXX. My fiancé uses it on me when I ask him to and it the smell is relaxing along with the serum itself.
Mia G.
Portland
I can use this on my body and it makes my arms feel very hydrated. It's very gentle on my skin it's very pricey but good quality. It's pretty effective. Just on more on the pricier side. Room for improvement would be the price make it a tiny bit cheaper for all of us to use it more often
Destiny H.
Santa Maria
My mom gave me this when I had a really bad sunburn on my face and it really helped cool it down, stop redness, and irritation. It also doesn't leave your face greasy and shiny which is really great. I recoment to anyone who just need a little extra moisture in there life.
christine. 👁.
Boston, MA
I love this lotion for the clean fresh scent and how lightweight it is. Doesn't clog the pores of feel heavy and has a slight cooling effect for me. A great cream to wear when its warm out or if youre going to the gym and don't want to be greasy. Would buy again.
Hannah G.
Portland OR
Good products, smells good and light, bought this at sephora, very gentle and good on the skin, not harsh, cashier was surprised that I was buying such expensive products, packaging is lovely and calm, would definitely recommend to others