Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask

by Mamonde

A jelly sleeping mask rich in calming Calendula petals refreshes and soothes skin overnight.

Thoughts on the [product:mamonde-calming-hydro-sleeping-mask] ?
Start your review of Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask!
Anna L.
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Anna L.
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Anna L.
This mask has a very unique and liquidy consistency. It does absorb into my skin and I do not feel oily or greasy. It comes with an applicator which makes things easier. I apply a thin layer and the next morning my skin is glowingggg. It isn’t intensely hydrating so I don’t think it would work well for dry skin. But I love this product.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this mask. The gel like texture is amazing. I love that it has calendula in it. The smell is amazing. The packaging is too cute. The problem is it's not hydrating enough. If it were a little thicker, it would be the perfect mask. It also has alcohol as the second ingredient so that's not a good thing. Overall, this one may not be the best mask for my skin type. Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Cesar G.
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask I love a korean branded sleep mask. Your skin will drink them up and wake up so refreshed. I did enjoy this one and at first the scent. If you put on a lot you can smell a alcohol scent which was a negative for me. #koreanskincare #mamonde
Kristin O.
Virginia Bch, VA
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Kristin O.
I love Kbeauty skincare just because they are known for their products made cruelty-free and natural. This made my skin glowy everytime I wake up in the morning. It has a water gel texture and sinks in my skin smoothly! Smell is amazing as well!
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Dayle M.
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had such high hopes for this but I’ve been really disappointed. If you’ve read a single one of my reviews you know I struggle with extremely dry skin. Rough patches, scales, so tight it hurts. When I read the description of this and some of the reviews this sounded perfect! I thought it might even be a little like the Laneige Sleeping mask or Glow Recipe Acacado Mask (I don’t own either but I’ve tested both at Sephora. Unfortunately not a single employee would give me the time of day for me to actually get a sample but that is a story for another day). To start, this mask smells amazing. I love the scent of Calendula. It reminds me of my children’s bath products by California Baby (highly recommend). The consistency is very different, gel like and thin. You could pour this into your hand if you didn’t have a makeup/skincare spatula handy or don’t want to dip in with your fingers (sanitary). I’ve used this several times. I wash my face - almost everything I own is a hydrating cleanser. I’ve tried using a light layer, heavy layer and in between. It doesn’t seem to matter. I wake up in the morning and my face doesn’t feel like I’ve slept in a hydrating mask. If anything it feels like I went to sleep and forgot to apply any lotion at all. I purchased this during the Beauty even at Ulta 50%. Unfortunately, I think this will be a return.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Kelli B.
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask The Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask is a moisturizing mask containing calendula leaves that soothe and moisturize while you sleep. You apply a thin layer before bedtime and wake up with hydrated, luminous skin. This is such a luxurious mask and is a great way to pamper yourself.
Rebecca P.
Wethersfield, CT
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Rebecca P.
Very unique texture, very runny compared to other sleeping masks like Laneige. But it still has that gel, goopy texture. Overall I am a fan of this product and was very pleased with how my skin felt the next morning. Great value. *Gifted from the Brand
Megan F.
Villa Park, IL
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Megan F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I stumbled across this mask around a year ago and can not get enough of it now!! I swear it works sooo well. I put it on at night if my skin is looking rough and overnight it seems to completely clear my skin and make it glowing!!!! Ulta is actually having a sale on these right now for $17.50 and I would highly recommend you to snag some!! Will continue to use in the future for sure!
Judith M.
Quincy, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this for the past 6 months. I enjoy using it because of the cooling gel feeling. It absorbs well, does stay tacky for a while. The price point is good too. I got this to replace my Shiseido product which is more expensive. I do like this, but still lots me my other product better. I am not sure if I will purchase this again.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Calming Hydro Sleeping Mask uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice mask. Has a bit of a funky smell in my opinion. Nice packaging. Goes on nice, and my skin feels so soft and hydrated in the morning.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toun T.
Yonkers, NY
il y a un an
Veronica M. il y a un an
I love this mask. I was a little concerned that it would dry out my skin, with alcohol being a main ingredient but it doesn’t. My skin looks glowing and refreshed in the morning.