Calm Drops

by Historical Remedies

Calm Drops embrace time-tested homeopathic practices to help you embrace your own well-being when anxiety, irritability or grief upset your otherwise healthy outlook on life. This organic vanilla lozenge restores balance and calm so you can relax and focus. Try Calm Drops for the temporary relief of occasional anxiety, tension and irritability.
Start your review of Calm Drops!
Product Highlights
I picked these up at the chiropractors office a few months ago and wasn't too impressed.in reviews
Alexis  S.
Murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Calm Drops uploaded by Alexis  S.
These help me out a ton with my anxiety and dry mouth they taste amazing and help get you mind off what your thinking about
paige M.
Herriman, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are perfect to have in your purse/bag. They help take the edge off of stressful situations or when you feel like you are getting out of control emotionally. I was hesitant, but i actually pass these out like candy to all my family and friends when i have them with me, and they are always surprised with how they feel!
James S.
Confluence, PA
I picked these up at the chiropractors office a few months ago and wasn't too impressed. I didn't notice any calming effect, all I noticed was they made my teeth feel filthy afterwards like they really needed brushing.