callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask

by Callyssee

callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask

What’s better than that perfect cup of coffee first thing in the morning? Our Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask!

This mask is infused with caffeine and nutrients to wake up your inner beauty and turn on your outer glow. A cocktail of skin loving ingredients includes nature’s nearly perfect skin softener, Argan Kernal Oil and Soybean Seed Extract, which feel like a rich skin treat. Our hero ingredient, Organic Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, is known to help with encouraging cell renewal and soothing the skin, while Panax Ginseng Root Extract, feels great on your skin and can add a delicate flush to your face.

Skin looks renewed and refreshed, and your entire face will look more vibrant, happy and beautiful. What a rush!

HOW TO USE
1 Use on cleansed skin. Tear open pouch at the top and carefully remove mask.
2 Apply to face, aligning it properly with eyes, nose and lips. Press mask lightly until it adheres completely.
3 Remove mask after 15-20 minutes and gently massage the remaining essence into skin.
4 Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice if irritation occurs. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.

INGREDIENTS

Glycerin
This is a humectant that moisturizes and forms a protective layer that helps prevent moisture loss, resulting in healthier, more attractive skin that feels soft and supple to the touch. It even fights the effects of skin diseases such as psoriasis.

Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract
This superstar ingredient has more than 10 times the antioxidant power of green tea. Its high levels of polyphenols, chlorogenic acid, and ferulic acid actively combat free radicals, reducing their damage on your skin. Green coffee seed extract also promotes rapid cell regeneration and the healing of scar tissue. You’ll say buh-bye to dull skin in no time!

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernal Oil
Rich in vitamins A & E, antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid argan oil’s skin benefits are abundant! This skin-soothing non-greasy moisturizer can give your mug a youthful glow, reduce the visibility of wrinkles, restore elasticity, and leave your skin plumper and softer.

Panax Ginseng Root Extract
Another anti-aging juggernaut, ginseng is chockfull of phytonutrients and helps tone and brighten skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. It boosts collagen (thus undoing wrinkles) and encourages skin regeneration and healing.

Does the product work like it claims?
Start your review of callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask!
Tre K.
callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Tre K.
I dont understand why this is the only option under the Callyssee brand. I'm reviewing whipped moisturizer. I really like this stuff. My skin feels so soft in the morning after I use this after i wash with the better bean face cleanser.
Haley Jo E.
Akron, OH
callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Haley Jo E.
In haven’t tried this face sheet mask. But this is the ONLY Callyssee option. However, I have the Callyssee Better Bean Clean Face Coffee Cleanser and it’s my new favorite! I got a sample size from Ipsy, and after trying it I got online and ordered a full size bottle! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Amanda S.
callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Amanda S.
I love a good face mask. Whether it be a rub on mask or a sheet mask. Although I never really feel like a sheet mask does anything to my skin at all. Like I get no benefits from them. So I usually always go for a mask that you rub on and comes in tubes or tubs. This one unfortunately was no different than any of the other sheet masks I’ve tried before. I did however give it 2 stars bc it did make my face feel good while it was on and no irritation. It also claimed to leave a flush look and that didn’t happen either. Overall I’m so glad I didn’t buy this it actually came in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I definitely will not ever purchase this sheet mask. #WorstOf2020 #BadFacialMasks #NotBeneficialForMySkin
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
I actually use the moisturizer version of this, but it doesn't seem to be available at this time on here. Anyways, the whipped moisturizer works amazingly and I can tell there is a huge difference in my skin now from adding it into my skincare routine! My skin was severely dehydrated and I think this helped my skin to drink up some much needed moisture from it's good ingredients (hyaluronic acid, coffee extract, shea butter, etc.) Id definitely repurchase this again in the future once I've run out since I now know how well it's worked for me. It doesn't leave any greasy film or any kind of uncomfortable texture. It just soaks into my skin providing moisture and a soothing effect which I love. Would definitely recommend to those who get dry/dehydrated skin, your skin will love this! I love the results I get from using this over slightly dampened skin.
Anna C.
callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Anna C.
Got this in an ipsy bag and love it. It makes my skin so soft, smooth, and shiny. My face feels so clean. It's amazing especially since I have oily skin but this doesn't make it oily at all. Definitely recommend
Esther G.
Gilbert, AZ
callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by Esther G.
I love all products with caffeine it wakes ur skin up and makes it feel tight and helps with puffiness
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really great mask. I can definitely tell that the caffeine is in there because my skin looks like it is so smooth and refreshed.
KayLeigh L.
Augusta, GA
callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask uploaded by KayLeigh L.
callyssee Caffeine Rush Nourishing Facial Sheet Mask I got this in my first (and last) Ipsy bag. I looked up the product because I hadn’t heard of the brand before. It claimed to brighten, awaken, and firm the skin. It doesn’t smell like coffee so I was a tad disappointed lol. There is a TON of product in the package so they definitely didn’t skimp- the mask stayed completely saturated the entire time it was applied. It did hydrate and brighten but it also left my face very sticky. I ended up having to wipe away the excess with a damp rag. I plan on giving the other mask a try in a few months when it gets colder out.
Kasey J.
The most refreshing thing I do during my day is putting this mask on my face. The mask is packed with oils and nutrients that refresh my face as soon as it's on and the smell is extremely pleasant. Both me and my skin feel "woken up" when I use this mask. It is great.
Contina G.
Chunky, MS
1,026 reviews
It's a nice face scrub I really enjoyed using it it was very nice did not really smell like coffee to me it's not more like peppermint I would make it more coffee smelling definitely Yes very nice packaging Yes they have room for improvement definitely