BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #52 in Books

Prescription Date: A hot day in August. For: Young readers. Symptoms: Dr. Horton's office is full of waiting patients. The doctor is delayed. The patients' patience is running out. Nurse Ames needs help! Treatment: Amelia Bedelia, helper par excellence, who solves all problems, even if she creates new ones along the way! Recommendation: Open this book, turn the pages, and get ready to laugh at Amelia Bedelia's latest literal misinterpretations, medical style! see more...

• Who all else loves this book, Amelia Bedelia?13 Answers
  • Are these still popular with children? I loved these books when I...1 Answers
  • What age group is this book geared towards? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These books are all so cute, I remember reading them when I was younger." in 1 review
  • "This was one of my favorite book series ever." in 1 review
  • "good book for early beginners seems to keep my niece and nephew entertained as I remember it doing for me. " in 1 review
  • "I loved reading the Amelia Bedelia books as a little girl and now my daughter loves them as well." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my nieces favorite book series, she loved to read them." in 1 review
Anela A.
Great children's book. I use to read this book growing up, its short, funny and over all entertaining. Peggy Parish, Herman Parish are great authors with over forty series of books. The stories are nicely illustrated and will keep your child laughing and reading.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
best childhood reads. something about this book that wanted me too read more. it was a great read for me. the storyline was great . highly recommend them to kids that are starting to read. the illustrations are great too!! this is a must read for kids
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Some of my favorite books as kid were the Amelia Bedelia books.  My sister and I would fight over them because we wanted to keep them in our own rooms because we would read them over and over again.  I actually kept some of them from childhood to pass on to my kids.  My daughter really loves them too.  I know when she is reading them because I will hear her laughing hysterically.
Sharley M.
I loved all books in this series. I used to read them with my niece and then bought them for my daughter. She loved them also and found ameia bedelia just as funny as i did. My son even got a few chuckles too! And they remember them now that they're teenagers.
Janie H.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
If you did not read these Amelia Bedelia books as a kid, let me just say, your childhood was not as fun lol. I love Amelia Bedelia, these books were and will forever be the best books of my childhood! I am so gonna purchase these for myself.
Savannah W.
Very cute children's book. This book series was my favorite as a child. Very fun read to read to groups or to even have children read by them-self. The author has a great sense of humor and I would recommend this.
Shayna T.
My kids absolutely love the Amelia Bedelia books. They're cute, they're easy reads, and I loved them as a kid! Thankfully there are lots of choices so you have plenty of books to pick from and read later on!
Chaya B.
Love love ❤️ Amelia Bedelia books. When I was little I owned quite a large amount of them. My sister now has them in her house and I still read them when I'm there sometimes. These are great books for children!
Danielle W.
So I had to read this when in the second grade they told me I was developing reading skills slower than others and this series was assigned to me to help me practice and I had to read them out loud to my mom daily to practice. The stories were easy to read and cute. Great for learners.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
I grew up with Amelia Bedelia. My mother read her books to me as a kid. We just loved her antics. I read them to my kids. We still love reading them together. These books are so cute and funny.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Does it bring you back to your childhood?
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
Do these books bring back wonderful memories for anyone else?
Aimee S.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Can you still buy this book? I've been looking for it.
Raquel L.
What ages is this book for?
Bree P.
Long beach, CA
Why doesn't she have her own movie yet?