Activision
Call of Duty: Wwii PlayStation 4

Call of Duty: Wwii PlayStation 4

by Activision

Pre-order and get access to the Private Beta* Aug. 25 at 10am Pst Be one of the first to get hands on with Call of Duty: Wwii Multiplayer! Pre-order now and reserve your spot! The Private Beta will be available on Playstation4 and Xbox One* After pre-ordering, your retailer will provide you with a Beta code for Private Beta registration. Access codes will be emailed to pre-order guests within a few days of the start of the Beta. Call of Duty returns to its roots with Call of Duty: WWII-a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history's most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny. Game Overview Call of Duty: Wwii creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater as they engage in an all-new Call of Duty story set in iconic World War II battles. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II-themed locations. The Co-Operative mode unleashes a new and original story in a standalone game experience full of unexpected, adrenaline-pumping moments. Game Details THE Definitive World War II Campaign Call of Duty: Wwii tells the story of the unbreakable brotherhood of common men fighting to preserve freedom in a world on the brink of tyranny. Players enlist in a gritty, intense journey through the battlegrounds of war. The Campaign features bold, lifelike visuals with the kind of blockbuster cinematic authenticity that only Call of Duty can deliver. Boots ON THE Ground Multiplayer Call of Duty: Wwii Multiplayer offers players true franchise innovations across the entire experience with brand new ways to connect, compete and engage as a community. Divisions redefines how players develop their Wwii Multiplayer Careers by enlisting in five iconic Wwii-era divisions. War Mode lets players compete against each other in team-driven, objective gameplay. And Headquarters is a transformational new experience that will connect players like never before. High-Octane CO-Operative Call of Duty: WWII's co-operative mode unleashes a new and original story. Play with your friends in this next-level standalone game experience full of unexpected, adrenaline-pumping moments. *Actual platform availability and launch date(s) subject to change. Beta may begin on different dates for each platform. See www. callofduty.com/beta for more details. Minimum Beta duration is 3 days. Limited time only, while beta codes last, at participating retailers. Internet connection required. Access codes will be emailed to pre-order guests within a few days of the start of the Beta. © 2017 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision, Call OF Duty, and Call OF Duty Wwii are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.

I was in love with COD World at War when I had my Xbox 360. Is this along the same lines, that is has some history to it?
Start your review of Call of Duty: Wwii PlayStation 4!
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
This is a great game, one of the best fps out there. It's so fun and just a great game in general. If you're bored, this is a good game to spare time with and i never get bored because it's multiplayer and there's always a new update.
Kayla L.
I was given Cold War as a gift  To Add to my Call of duty collection, I Really like the zombies mode & it’s zombie like multiplayer map definitely would recommend .
Gurnoor S.
Floral Park
This game wasn’t as good as I thought it was going to be. There were several modes but most of the maps were bad. Plus, after 3-4 months, the game wasn’t as popular.
NatalieΕυτυχία J.
Boone, NC
Personally I liked how they took away all the extra stuff in call of duty. I disliked all the double jumps and such and loved the classic make of World War Two. Natzi zombies is also amazing and there is a story line you can now follow along with! Would recommend!
KarySer H.
Call of Duty: Wwii PlayStation 4 uploaded by KarySer H.
Awesome game, I think I'm learning something about this game, a lot of accion, tactics, history it's great and the graphics so amazing, I'm think I'm looking a movie
Torii P.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Best COD since last gen. Good to go back to the roots. Graphics are pretty good. Multiplayer is fun! Controls are good same as they’ve been. Worth the price!
Gaby M.
Call of Duty: Wwii PlayStation 4 uploaded by Gaby M.
This game could be hard to play sometimes with all the campers but I like it. It has good graphics. I like how you get different kind of care packages and have unique stuff from other players
Richard W.
Northampton, PA
One of my all time favorite call of duty! WW2 wasn’t liked by many however this game was great to me and always has special place in my heart!
Michelle O.
Sparks, NV
This is by far my favorite COD game! It’s got zombies, history, multiplayer, so much balled up into one game. 10/10 would recommend
Erin G.
S Thomaston, ME
Call of Duty: Wwii PlayStation 4 uploaded by Erin G.
Fun game !!!good game if u love history like I do and love learning about WW2 amazing price