Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 3

• Which one of the Call of Duty games is the best ?5 Answers
  • What do you think in reference to modern warfare? 2 Answers
Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
  • "I like this game alot- its my all time favorite, but i ended up merging over to black ops 2 because none of my friends were playing MW3- I still play from time to time but I still lovvvve this game (esp with my turtle beaches :D ) I've noticed I don't lag near as much on MW3 as I do on BO2" in 44 reviews
  • "the story line was great the graphics are great the weapons are spectacular and playing split screen is the ultimate party game to show off your mad skill " in 9 reviews
  • "The graphics and sound quality could use a boost and the infamous server errors when playing online could definitely use help." in 8 reviews
  • "It's actually fairly accurate at a distance and that could just be because my better half told me it couldn't be done :) It is a war game & a first person shooter, if you're not into that you probably won't like it." in 8 reviews
  • "All in all though the game is good, and the campaign is actually pretty good, cinematics wise and story too." in 6 reviews
Monique V.
Warrensburg, MO
Depending on what type of FPS you are looking for you just might or might not like this game. Personally I think it's pretty fun, very, VERY, fast paced, and you're going to love the feeling of the yellow "50+ XP" markers showing up on your screen. Graphics wise, it seems as if Modern Warfare 3 was just simply made into a "new" game by adding some of the same weapons with slight changes, and maybe a change of the game title's number. All in all though the game is good, and the campaign is actually pretty good, cinematics wise and story too. Another thing you could possibly do, han with your "partners" over this online realm of killing others, while you play this game, the only talking you will probably be doing is most definitely not strategic, unless you are that serious about the game. I think it's too fast paced anyways to be making plans on where to go and who to kill. Yet again I could be wrong. Game is good, buy it.
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
Honestly? i played this game for a while, but after i think the first map pack came out (we even got the season pass for this game and everything) we stopped playing. the connection was the worst connection we ever had. the lag comp was horrendous in this game. it was so bad that i eventually got so annoyed that all i did was hip fire the pm9 (i think that's the name) across the map and was going POSITIVE. we ended up going to other games because we could no longer handle the lag comp. we have good internet so this game was garbage for us. campers galore. we never did play very much after the 1st map pack. i would rather play cod 4 over this game any day. large waste of money.
Tabitha S.
New Harmony, IN
This is a fun game to play. Its a casual first person shooter and its awesome. The campaign and the multiplayer are awesome. i like the graphics and the guns. It comes with the first map pack and i like the maps, my favorite is Piazza. If you played a call of duty game before, then buy this game if you're a fan of their games because it is good upgrade of Mw2. If you're new to this game, I suggest you give this one a try, and play the campaign first and play some mission so you can be ready for the multiplayer.

I recommend this game to anyone who looking for a game to kill some time
Excel E.
I am a casual online gamer, not really a hardcore gamer on this game. I see this game as one of the most repetitive game since the previous rendition, Modern Warfare 2. Gives you basically the same UI, the same map packs and the same system overall. This might be good or bad, depending on your tastes. But what I despised about the Modern Warfare 3 is that they give basically the same content and release system as Modern Warfare 2 except that they charge you for basically every transaction you think is needed. For example, gun camouflages, number of class load outs, re-skinned maps that already existed in campaign, etc. They should have at least increased the quality of the content that they tried to offer by the buck, that's my only gripe about this series.
Shehzeb K.
Tracy, CA
I am a die hard MW fan and I've put in so many hours playing this ...I expected so much more. The campaign mode was a lot shorter, it wasn't bad but it felt as if they wanted to rush everything within the story and ...it was cramped up. The graphics were well worth it, of course you can't help that this wil never amount to MW2 but that's that. Multiplayer mode is okay, but the missions re amazing, the interface is a little different then MW2 but you get use to it. I really with all my heart love this game, and I anticipated this to be amazing but way too overhyped.
Kati L.
Saginaw, MI
This game definitely has it's issues but I can't help but love it. It was my first CoD game I played and I got addicted. I was happy when they fixed a lot of the glitches. The graphics aren't the best, but it's still fun to me. It's not meant to be serious and to me, it wasn't. I did rage, but it wasn't that bad... I don't think. I'm a Search player so that's what I played most of the time. I loved the original maps, not the new ones and I loved smaller maps. I don't know why but huge maps I just hated with a passion. Lol.
Chelsea L.
Eagle River, AK
I personally love this game. This game is the most I play more often than other console games. Modern Warfer 3's multiplayer has awesome guns, perks and maps. I like the way that you can level up to high levels, and can prestige many times. MW3 also has this bonus game called spec ops, the goal of this is to survive waves of killing many differnt types of people in this game for instance, juggernauts, opposing soldiers and helicopters. Thats not all MW3 has, so play it and see much more of what they have in store (:
Jason N.
For some reason not a lot of people don't like this from the other recent Call of Duty games...not sure why but it sure is a lot more balanced than the atrocity that is MW2 (that particular gamer is practically the video game equivalent of a Michael Bay film) and it sure is more entertaining than Black Ops (the only COD game that I barely put my time since I found the game play super dull.) What worries me though is that the COD series is becoming stale and is over-saturating itself by being greedy and shelling out new games every year. My little rant aside, the game is still solid enough to be worthwhile game but does not live up to the massive hype that the much earlier COD games set up.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE playing online. Usually I play ground war or infected. I love how you can play special ops in thia game as well. I hated playing the story mode. MW2 and black ops had a more better story. But I like the fact online in mutli, you can decided to be support, assault, or specialist. This is the only gamd in the series that allows you to choose. It ia good for those who cannot kill a lot of people before dying because your streak will continue for support.
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
I love the whole COD franchise -- and definitely love how this newest one was set up. I love that they now have the Elite program with all the additional map upgrades. The newest map pack (#5 I think) has definitely had the best boards on it since they are all for multi-player modes. They're all pretty small maps though so it's a total cluster-f of chaos, but helps rack up the kill count. Can't wait to see what they do with BO2 this Nov.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
Are there going to be more Call of Duty games? Thank YOU!
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
HOW MANY MORE CALL OF DUTYS U THINK THEY WILL MAKE?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Which game system do you enjoy playing this game on the most?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Is it really worth it to get the hardened or limited editions of the COD games?
Diana L.
Newark, CA
Is COD3 Better than Black Ops?