Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

BY CALL OF DUTY

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
  • "I like this game alot- its my all time favorite, but i ended up merging over to black ops 2 because none of my friends were playing MW3- I still play from time to time but I still lovvvve this game (esp with my turtle beaches :D ) I've noticed I don't lag near as much on MW3 as I do on BO2" in 44 reviews
  • "the story line was great the graphics are great the weapons are spectacular and playing split screen is the ultimate party game to show off your mad skill " in 9 reviews
  • "The graphics and sound quality could use a boost and the infamous server errors when playing online could definitely use help." in 8 reviews
  • "It's actually fairly accurate at a distance and that could just be because my better half told me it couldn't be done :) It is a war game & a first person shooter, if you're not into that you probably won't like it." in 8 reviews
  • "All in all though the game is good, and the campaign is actually pretty good, cinematics wise and story too." in 6 reviews
Kandyce H.
Just got it but I'm enjoying it for the most part. Was playing the zombie part with my husband and its a bit different from the other ones. Him and I are not sure how we feel about it but are trying to get into it more because it's a fun date night when we don't want to spend money. Over all the online part is good, not s fan of the jet packs but still getting used to it. Love the maps they have and am excited to play it some more!
Jessica C.
Stratford
Infected is by far my favorite aspect of this game as far as multiplayer. I like that they remade terminal. Survival is fun and the campaign isn't my favorite of the cod series but it's still pretty good. I'd recommend it if you are a fan of cod.
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
Son loves it, I only give it a 3because I do give him a time limit to play due to violence .bgrafics are amazing and the sound effects work well every time a few version comes out it gets better
Karina G.
Sacramento , CA
Great game! A lot of action which makes the game more fun. I really enjoyed playing this game a long with my friends and family. Definitely recommend.
Joshua V.
Mathis, TX
Very addictive game tons of fun. I wish they would put some of the guns on black ops 3 or the newest cod coming out
Gabii S.
I like all the call of duty games. Their so fun and addictive !keep you going for hours
Eric G.
All in all it's basically crack to twitch, fast reaction gamers that is ruining the videogame industry with each new title. The gameplay is boring, multiplayer is so dumbed down to the lowest common denominator.

Players just find lame exploits and dominate a field. Not fun. Each new game is just a cash-in clone of the previous title with very few changes.
Monique V.
Warrensburg, MO
Depending on what type of FPS you are looking for you just might or might not like this game. Personally I think it's pretty fun, very, VERY, fast paced, and you're going to love the feeling of the yellow "50+ XP" markers showing up on your screen. Graphics wise, it seems as if Modern Warfare 3 was just simply made into a "new" game by adding some of the same weapons with slight changes, and maybe a change of the game title's number. All in all though the game is good, and the campaign is actually pretty good, cinematics wise and story too. Another thing you could possibly do, han with your "partners" over this online realm of killing others, while you play this game, the only talking you will probably be doing is most definitely not strategic, unless you are that serious about the game. I think it's too fast paced anyways to be making plans on where to go and who to kill. Yet again I could be wrong. Game is good, buy it.
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
Honestly? i played this game for a while, but after i think the first map pack came out (we even got the season pass for this game and everything) we stopped playing. the connection was the worst connection we ever had. the lag comp was horrendous in this game. it was so bad that i eventually got so annoyed that all i did was hip fire the pm9 (i think that's the name) across the map and was going POSITIVE. we ended up going to other games because we could no longer handle the lag comp. we have good internet so this game was garbage for us. campers galore. we never did play very much after the 1st map pack. i would rather play cod 4 over this game any day. large waste of money.
Tabitha S.
New Harmony, IN
This is a fun game to play. Its a casual first person shooter and its awesome. The campaign and the multiplayer are awesome. i like the graphics and the guns. It comes with the first map pack and i like the maps, my favorite is Piazza. If you played a call of duty game before, then buy this game if you're a fan of their games because it is good upgrade of Mw2. If you're new to this game, I suggest you give this one a try, and play the campaign first and play some mission so you can be ready for the multiplayer.

I recommend this game to anyone who looking for a game to kill some time
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
Are there going to be more Call of Duty games? Thank YOU!
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
HOW MANY MORE CALL OF DUTYS U THINK THEY WILL MAKE?
Brittany M.
Yuma, AZ
Which game system do you enjoy playing this game on the most?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Is it really worth it to get the hardened or limited editions of the COD games?
Diana L.
Newark, CA
Is COD3 Better than Black Ops?