Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

by Call of Duty

How do you get your boyfriend to stop playing this?
Is this good? Anything new?
Which one of the Call of Duty games is the best ?
Start your review of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I like this game alot- its my all time favorite, but i ended up merging over to black ops 2 because none of my friends were playing MW3- I still play from time to time but I still lovvvve this game (esp with my turtle beaches :D ) I've noticed I don't lag near as much on MW3 as I do on BO2” in reviews
“the story line was great the graphics are great the weapons are spectacular and playing split screen is the ultimate party game to show off your mad skill ” in reviews
“...because my better half told me it couldn't be done :) It is a war game & a first person shooter, if you're not into that you probably won't like it.” in reviews
“The graphics and sound quality could use a boost and the infamous server errors when playing online could definitely use help.” in reviews
“All in all though the game is good, and the campaign is actually pretty good, cinematics wise and story too.” in reviews
France
Ce jeu est vraiment génial , je l'ai découvert grace a mon copain qui y joue depuis des années , il les as tous testé . Depuis le lancement de l'application sur mobile je ne fait que d'y jouer je l'adore vraiment .
Athol, MA
Gamer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend's LOVES Call of Duty! Anytime a new Call of Duty comes out, it on the must buy list. Anyone who like's any type of shooter games will love this. I don't know anyone who doesn't like any of the Call of Duty matter of fact! I would recommend to anyone who like's those sort of games.
Decatur, AL
Purchased at: GameStop
I remember coming from school to play this game ! So many good memories and in my opinions it's one of my favorite call of duty games I have ever played, multiplayer was fun and the campaign was just epic, a remastered was def necessary and now I'll go ahead and play a little of it
Codsall, Wolverhampton
If I ever thought a game wouldn't be addictive I was very wrong. This was a little on the expensive side as I got it when it came out. No complaints with the game. Very fun to play, mainly for me to destress from life. If you're into gun games this is the one for you
Gamer Expert Level 1
Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 3 uploaded by Laike S.
Purchased at: GameStop
Pretty self explanatory, graphics look good. Replay value is good. Would recommend this to a friend. All my friends already play this. Very similar to other shooting games, they all pretty much have the same thing going with a different story line.
Immersive experience, and with re right accessories and pc this could easily become a virtual retreat for hardcore gamers. No lags or connection issues and it brings a lot of my competitive nature out. Although it would be great to have a toxic filter/private training lobby with friends, but nothing's perfect. Would recommend😄.
Edgewood
I love Call of Duty. The games are awesome. I'd buy them all if I could. I love playing story mode and online. Sometimes it does glitch, which I dislike though. That should be fixed. Those glitches can make the game less realistic. It's pretty expensive, although I'd recommend it, even with the higher prices.
Willard, OH
My husband my son and I love playing this game. We love getting our guns gold and figuring out everything we need to do to make that happen. We love playing this game together on ps4. Its great bonding time.
South Roxana
Purchased at: GameStop
We liked playin this, not as much as call of duty ghost! We play Ghost almost every day. It’s a stress reliever. Plus we get to go to war with live people! All call of duty games are pretty fun!
8170 west 8th court
This game is one of the best call of duty games to sate. I never truly did the campaign but I just couldn't stop playing the zombies mode or player versus player. This game is so addicting I still have not been able to stop playing. I would definitely recommend and I play with my friends all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...