ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesActivision

by Activision

The Call of Duty ®: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition is the ultimate 2-games-in-1 package with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty ® : Modern Warfare ® Remastered*Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered comes with the campaign and 10 multiplayer maps from Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare: Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the Call of Duty ® franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise with large-scale war, epic battles, and cinematic, immersive military storytelling and takes players on a journey from Earth to beyond our atmosphere. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise's gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise. The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system. Multiplayer action combines Call of Duty's popular chain-based movement system with ground-breaking gameplay innovations to deliver the deepest and most engaging Call of Duty experience to date. The title introduces stunning, never before seen, multi-planetary environments, new weaponry, and all-new player abilities to Call of Duty. In addition, the new Zombies experience will thrill co-op players with an original direction featuring fun and unique gameplay, all wrapped into an entertaining narrative sure to excite fans. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered*: One of the most critically-acclaimed games in history, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare® is back, remastered in true high-definition featuring improved textures, physically based rendering, high-dynamic range lighting and much more to bring a new generation experience to fans. Relive the iconic campaign as you are transported around the globe with Capt. Price, Gaz and Soap across fan favorite missions, including "All Ghillied Up," "Mile High Club," and "Crew Expendable." And team up with your friends with 10 of the iconic multiplayer maps from the online multiplayer mode that redefined Call of Duty introducing killstreaks, XP, Prestige and more in customizable, classic multiplayer modes.

Am I the only one that buys these games JUST for the zombies lol
Would this be a good game or should I just get the normal infinite warfare without the legacy edition ?
Who also agrees that infinite warfare was of time to make?
Start your review of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition & Modern Warfare Remastered - PlayStation 4!
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition & Modern Warfare Remastered - PlayStation 4 uploaded by Amaya M.
A lot of people don't like this Call of Duty game much, but I find it pretty entertaining and for $5, you get what you pay for. I was very pleased with the zombies added to the game because I couldn't afford the Black Ops game at the time so this was a good alternative. Besides the free Call of Duty Warzone, this was my first Call of Duty game ever owned. I recommend for beginners who are trying to get into Call of Duty games. It's really not bad at all!
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
We had this on pre order. My boys were so excited about it and so was I because we love call of duty but I didn't like it. The zombies on it are terrible and the game overall just isn't fun. They never play it and we always play black ops 3 instead. I think they have played it maybe 3 times since we bought it. :(
Kali S.
Littleton, CO
Gamer Expert Level 2
You will see a lot of negative comments about this game because old school COD players only want the same boots on the ground limited experience. Infinite Warfare is by far my favorite of the series. The graphics and smoothness of the gameplay is unmatched. This game is not for campers. It’s fast play style with jet packs is fun and immersive. Not having a battle pass system was also a plus for me because I don’t prefer having what everyone else has but leaving it to mystery instead.
Samantha H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition & Modern Warfare Remastered - PlayStation 4 uploaded by Samantha H.
I was very disappointed with the game. The graphics were amazing and fun to play. But multiplayer kinda sucked compared to other games. The zombies mode on the game was pretty funny instead of dogs you got crazy clowns. I would recommend playing it to experience it. But black ops 2 would be my favorite game
Francisco C.
Chesapeake, VA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Critics said this was a horrible game, but I got it because of the Modern Warfare game (The one you can not play without the Infinite Warfare disc) , but it was a really good game, the Campaign it was really fun to play, kinda sad the end. And the multiplayer is really fast pace, thanks to that there's not a lot of Fufling campers. Really good game, one of my favorite CODs
johanna F.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition & Modern Warfare Remastered - PlayStation 4 uploaded by johanna F.
I like a lot this game. I think the grafic is good. Really loved I play all the games. I love play online. Team death match and denomination the most I play.
Kimberly J.
Baltimore, MD
Gamer Expert Level 2
I was so excited to play this game. No matter how many times i try to play multiplayer i hate it. I hate the colors the maps the weapons. Ughhh everything. The only thing that i would say i love love love is zombies. That is the only reason i open the game.
Nelson R.
Orlando, FL
I love this game i been play this saga for the last 8 year is affordable and you going to love and enjoy every part of the game
Keri M.
East Orange, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 2
Very different compared to the older COD's. I've been playing since COD4 and [email protected] and brought every game since then. Like all other online games, it's the most fun with friends. There's too many micro transactions but since I play a lot the grinding is barely noticeable. I haven't tried the zombies yet but now the weapons you unlock in zombies mode carries over to multiplayer mode which is good. In short, the stupid jumping and flying in the game makes this less enjoyable for me but there is boots on the ground game mode which I play often. It's also annoying for the game to have so many updates and having a 500GB with games like these isn't enough anymore.
Ali G.
Wilmington, NC
It seems really futuristic. I don't really like the maps but I like the zombies and gungame WAAAY better on here then on black ops 3
Ask a question to the Influenster community...