Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PlayStation 3)

by Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

In the near future, the world's nations are once again plunged into the chaos, paranoia and distrust of a Cold War. This 21st century arms race is the result of a new generation of warfare, where technology and weapons have united to create a powerful and deadly alliance. As a member of an elite and covert fighting force, you must fight the battles that are not reported by the news media, covered by the blogs or rewarded with parades. Your government disavows any knowledge of your actions, and the only support you have is the backup of your fellow soldiers. In these terrifying times, you'll be required to push the boundaries of right and wrong to accomplish your mission? are you ready to answer the Call of Duty? Lock and load for epic heart-racing battles in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. This thrilling sequel to 2010's popular Call of Duty: Black Ops propels you into a 21st century Cold War set in the not-too-distant future. Go behind enemy lines and execute covert operations during a time when technology and weaponry converge in new ways. Equip yourself with powerful weapons that will help you complete your mission and take down dangerous enemies around the globe. Prepare for unprecedented undead action as Black Ops II delivers the biggest zombies experience to date. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth as part of a four-player team in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in the classic Survival mode, or battle it out to be the last human standing in a massive, eight-player team vs. zombies vs. team scenario. Will you answer the Call from your country, your squadmates and within yourself?

me encantó este juego es uno de mis favoritos 100% recomendado
Iss this game fun and will it be able to run on my pc or console good?
Is the game good for kids ?
Start your review of Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PlayStation 3)!
Product Highlights
I love that you don't just have to play online multiplayer with this game you can also play zombies either solo or online with other play. in reviews
Not as good as the first Black Ops, and not even as close to as good as Modern Warfare 3 but the game was still fun to play. in reviews
Loved the new weapons and the story line that came with them If you zombies fan I highly recommend you play this call of duty and the map pacs.in reviews
playing online is the best.. i get to play wiith my friends from across the country and canda... even make new friends.... being apart of a clan and having wars with other clans is great must have game..in reviews
One of the best Cod games made yet plus the option for zombie maps makes it better and can give you option for a break from the multi player in reviews
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
The Call of Duty games are what got me into video games again. When I was little I would play on the nintendo 64 and super nintendo. All of the Mario games and Donkey Kong were my fav.
I love these first person shooter games. They're very exciting. I've bought almost all of them and enjoy every single one. I love when they come out with new map packs, it makes it feel like a new game. Definitely recommend if you're into video games!
jessica P.
Fleetwood, NC
I've just started playing COD and I enjoy it. The only thing that bothers me are the campers. there are way too many of them. Like seriously whats the point? lol Anyway, I think out of the few COD's I've played, BO2 is my favorite. I was really into the story line of BO but my husband suggested I'd have more fun leveling online in the second one because the people don't camp as much and they generally play better.
Zashira R.
Kissimmee, FL
By far the best call of duty game to be made.. the graphics, the story line, the zombie mode and everything in between is amazing. Let's not forget the online experience !! I would totally recommend to all gamers. You can find it pretty much anymore.
Tyler B.
Joplin, MO
To start the campaign was a little different than i ad expected but overall it was pretty epic especially the final kill. now the multiplayer is phenomanol way better than i expected treyarch went above and beyond with it. zombies was awesome i love all the dlc's especially origins and buried. amazing job treyarch keep it up
Angel L.
Byhalia, MS
And I'll just say that Black Ops 2 was completely different in feel and visual effects than the first Black Ops. I was a fan of the first one; Not so much of 2.
Marilyn F.
Fort Yates, ND
I was really into the first one so I thought I would really enjoy the second one! And I did, it just took me awhile to adjust to the major changes of weapon names and their recoil. Along with theperks, and secondary weapons and artillery. It is a very fun game to play online in though!
Bailey S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love it. I'm not a big fan of the regular multuplayer, but i love me some zombies! Cant get enough. also the party multiplayer games are great! I especially love one in the chamber.
Angelina B.
Buena Park, CA
I have played since the first black ops and I actually like the second a lot more. I like the zombies mode the maps are fun! I like playing with friends rather than alone. It's a Challange when you first start playing but before you know it you'll be a zombie master going up to round 30 something lol. I must say it's addicting!
dillon J.
Springfield, MO
I loved all the call of duty's even tho it has a lack of killstreaks/scorestreaks it has a good multi way campaign where ur choices make a deference and i personaly like that soo i say grab the nearest $30 bill and hop in ur car and zoom to gamestop(or other prefered game stores)
Andrew K.
Chattanooga, TN
Pretty fun game. multiplayer has a great selection of weapons to go against your opponents with. Then if the multiplayer gets to annoy you, nothing is more reliving than going up against the hordes of zombies on one of the 3 free maps or the many more that you can buy for a cheap price as well.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...