Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game
By Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
4.61 / 5 based on 1981 Reviews
Jennifer H.
Easton, PA

Is this game worth buying for younger teens?

Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Niagara falls, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
Madison R.
Madison R.
Rowlett, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah it should be fine as long as there no weird creeps playing with them then it's all good.
Paul H.
Paul H.
Newnan, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
I think it's okay, just not online.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Verona, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
How young are you talking about? I am 16 and have been playing since I was about 13 and I LOVE the game. It is cool to play online with your friends and to play with people from around the world. I think it is to much violence for younger kids but I think 13 is a good starting point. I definitely think it is worth buying!!