BY CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2

In the near future, the world's nations are once again plunged into the chaos, paranoia and distrust of a Cold War. This 21st century arms race is the result of a new generation of warfare, where technology and weapons have united to create a powerful and deadly alliance. As a member of an elite and covert fighting force, you must fight the battles that are not reported by the news media, covered by the blogs or rewarded with parades. Your government disavows any knowledge of your actions, and the only support you have is the backup of your fellow soldiers. In these terrifying times, you'll be required to push the boundaries of right and wrong to accomplish your mission? are you ready to answer the Call of Duty? Lock and load for epic heart-racing battles in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. This thrilling sequel to 2010's popular Call of Duty: Black Ops propels you into a 21st century Cold War set in the not-too-distant future. Go behind enemy lines and execute covert operations during a time when technology and weaponry converge in new ways. Equip yourself with powerful weapons that will help you complete your mission and take down dangerous enemies around the globe. Prepare for unprecedented undead action as Black Ops II delivers the biggest zombies experience to date. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth as part of a four-player team in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in the classic Survival mode, or battle it out to be the last human standing in a massive, eight-player team vs. zombies vs. team scenario. Will you answer the Call from your country, your squadmates and within yourself? see more...

Reviews (1957)
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love that you don't just have to play online multiplayer with this game you can also play zombies either solo or online with other play. " in 56 reviews
  • "Not as good as the first Black Ops, and not even as close to as good as Modern Warfare 3 but the game was still fun to play. " in 52 reviews
  • "Loved the new weapons and the story line that came with them If you zombies fan I highly recommend you play this call of duty and the map pacs." in 49 reviews
  • "playing online is the best.. i get to play wiith my friends from across the country and canda... even make new friends.... being apart of a clan and having wars with other clans is great must have game.." in 41 reviews
  • "One of the best Cod games made yet plus the option for zombie maps makes it better and can give you option for a break from the multi player " in 37 reviews
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This game its so intertaing and such a good quality of a game i play with my boyfriend every know and then its a great way to intertaing and get competitive i love it. I wich it had more missions reather that conecting online for it and the zombie stort mode sometimes its so dam scary but i really like it.
Maria S.
Waskom, TX
This is my favorite shooting game. And the best thing about it is it has the zombie mode. I prefer zombies over team death match. This has to be the best out of all COD. I love all the new DLC maps. Nuke town is my favorite on TD and zombie mode. And the campaign mode was super fun too. I usually always have a split screen player and we can go rounds on zombies and play all day if we wanted to.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
So far me and my BF love the Call of Duty series games. He and I can spend hours playing and goofing off. They are fun to play and interact and we really enjoy spending time together playing them, love it!
Anthony M.
Columbia Hts, MN
Ive always enjoyed this series of games, I think every year they make them better and better and I’ve never been disappointed. I would defiantly recommend this game to anyone who is looking at it. So get it, its a fun game and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Jeremy S.
This is one of my favorite games! I love love love this game and have played for countless hours. So many different options and achievements to unlock! My fiancée even got hooked on this one! I highly recommend trying it out!
Megan L.
Gamer Expert
Super fun game, kept my glued to the t.v. for hours on multiple occasions super fun to play with friends or alone I would for sure recommend this to anyone that likes shooting games.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Gamer Expert
Year in and year out, I hear the same things about Call of Duty. Either you absolutely love it, or it is the worst thing ever created and you hate it and wish it never existed. Well, I'm that rare exception in the middle. I absolutely love the fact that an almost complete experience was provided for the Wii U version of this game. I love that they managed to include a toned down version of zombies in the game and that there is a robust multiplayer experience. My issues with this game stem from the fact that there is simply a lack of players for an entirely immersive online experience and Activisions servers make the issue even worse with match making. I would like to compliment them on the single player campaign and the fact that it is easily repayable. Overall, I give this game a 3 star review. Simply put, it is a good attempt at Call of Duty on a Nintendo console, but it still falls short compared to its Microsoft and Sony counterparts.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Gamer Expert
I love call other duty: black ops!! It is a very fun and exciting game, I would recommend to other players interested in shooting / war games! You can play with other players or by yourself! I would purchase again.
Malina L.
Waynesburg, KY
Out of all the Call Of Duty games this will always be my favorite. The gameplay is great whether you play campaign or zombies. One of the best first person shooter games ever in my opinion.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Gamer Expert
The Call of Duty games are what got me into video games again. When I was little I would play on the nintendo 64 and super nintendo. All of the Mario games and Donkey Kong were my fav.
I love these first person shooter games. They're very exciting. I've bought almost all of them and enjoy every single one. I love when they come out with new map packs, it makes it feel like a new game. Definitely recommend if you're into video games!
Elizabeth T.
Better on the PS3 or Xbox 360?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What do you play on? XBOX OR PS3? whats the best?
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Is this worth buying?
Nicole F.
Manville, NJ
Who still loves blk ops 2 better than ghost??
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
What's your favorite map so far?