BY CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2

In the near future, the world's nations are once again plunged into the chaos, paranoia and distrust of a Cold War. This 21st century arms race is the result of a new generation of warfare, where technology and weapons have united to create a powerful and deadly alliance. As a member of an elite and covert fighting force, you must fight the battles that are not reported by the news media, covered by the blogs or rewarded with parades. Your government disavows any knowledge of your actions, and the only support you have is the backup of your fellow soldiers. In these terrifying times, you'll be required to push the boundaries of right and wrong to accomplish your mission? are you ready to answer the Call of Duty? Lock and load for epic heart-racing battles in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. This thrilling sequel to 2010's popular Call of Duty: Black Ops propels you into a 21st century Cold War set in the not-too-distant future. Go behind enemy lines and execute covert operations during a time when technology and weaponry converge in new ways. Equip yourself with powerful weapons that will help you complete your mission and take down dangerous enemies around the globe. Prepare for unprecedented undead action as Black Ops II delivers the biggest zombies experience to date. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth as part of a four-player team in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in the classic Survival mode, or battle it out to be the last human standing in a massive, eight-player team vs. zombies vs. team scenario. Will you answer the Call from your country, your squadmates and within yourself? see more...

• Do you like zombies or the story mode?6 Answers
  • Better on the PS3 or Xbox 360?93 Answers
  • Never played it before, Is it good? Can someone describe ...7 Answers
Reviews (2024)
  • "I love that you don't just have to play online multiplayer with this game you can also play zombies either solo or online with other play. " in 56 reviews
  • "Not as good as the first Black Ops, and not even as close to as good as Modern Warfare 3 but the game was still fun to play. " in 52 reviews
  • "Loved the new weapons and the story line that came with them If you zombies fan I highly recommend you play this call of duty and the map pacs." in 49 reviews
  • "playing online is the best.. i get to play wiith my friends from across the country and canda... even make new friends.... being apart of a clan and having wars with other clans is great must have game.." in 41 reviews
  • "One of the best Cod games made yet plus the option for zombie maps makes it better and can give you option for a break from the multi player " in 37 reviews
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
This is by far the best call of duty game I have played. I like this better than the first and the third. It has its own set of originality. This game is always fun to play. I play this on my ps3. If you haven’t tried this game, you need to!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video Game is a game that I always play with my son. I'm not good at it, but then that is why I make my son play the game with me... haha I still have fun playing it and have even been on a winning team. You can chat with players on your team in game and you can get your days frustration out by running around doing various things in the game. I would recommend this game.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
I only play Black Ops because I love playing zombies. It’s super fun to play especially with a group. It’s very thrilling because you’re constantly on the look out for zombies and they come from literally every where.
Maria S.
Waskom, TX
This is my favorite shooting game. And the best thing about it is it has the zombie mode. I prefer zombies over team death match. This has to be the best out of all COD. I love all the new DLC maps. Nuke town is my favorite on TD and zombie mode. And the campaign mode was super fun too. I usually always have a split screen player and we can go rounds on zombies and play all day if we wanted to.
Chase L.
Stow
I know this game is really old but it brings back so many nostalgic memories when it comes to zombies trey-arch is the king as well as their multiplayer experience it is a blast if you’re going to get any old call of duty game with the best experience black ops 2 is the game for you would recommend for the true call of duty fan.
Jenna N.
Valley Center, KS
This game is something that I've always enjoyed playing 2 player! It's pretty inexpensive as far as video games go. It's a 1st person shooter game, the graphics aren't the best, but I like that in my zombie games. Less nightmares. I would definitely recommend this for other gamers! Especially to play with friends!
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Personally I like fighting games I’m not too good at hand and eye cordnation so this wasn’t the game for me like the graphics and effects were cool I’m not knocking the game itself but I was stuck in the corner dying as I could only point my gun at the floor
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
So far me and my BF love the Call of Duty series games. He and I can spend hours playing and goofing off. They are fun to play and interact and we really enjoy spending time together playing them, love it!
jibreel m.
Iowa city, IA
Super fun game to play with your friends! You can play it millions of times with your friends and never get bored of it!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, my favorite feature is the awesome graphics and attention to detail the makers of the game had!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Call of duty is awesome! action pack with great special effects. Well the weapons would naturally be my favorite feature I am highly impressed with the different maps. I definitely recommend and I know that some of the best gamers are already on top of this one.
Elizabeth T.
Better on the PS3 or Xbox 360?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What do you play on? XBOX OR PS3? whats the best?
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Is this worth buying?
Nicole F.
Manville, NJ
Who still loves blk ops 2 better than ghost??
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
What's your favorite map so far?