Calista Tools Perfecter Hair Styler uploaded by Madison S.

BY CALISTA TOOLS

Maria McCool designed the perfecter with ceramic and ionic technology to infuse hair with body and shine, along with top-quality sturdy bristles to perfectly smooth, lift, and direct your hair and protect from burning your hands or scalp. The texturizing spray allows you to use the spray without worrying about harm to your hair. It uses minerals and vitamins, as well as the innovative ingredient, proelement. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
I really like that I can curl or straighten my hair with this. I haven't used a flat iron since I got this. It gets my hair nice and straight but it also gives me a nice volume. It heats up really quickly and I haven't burnt my face or neck using this as I tend to do with a traditional curling iron. I bought this on QVC and it came with a nice warranty, not that I needed it. It had really mixed reviews, people either loved it or hated it, so I was a bit hesitant to buy it but I'm so glad I did.
Beth B.
Paducah
Always my favorite for soft relaxed curls/waves. I have incredibly fine hair and I don’t like a lot of heat and this tool is perfect. The price is great and so far it’s lasted for a while. You definitely have to be careful with it at first though and not tangle your hair into it always my favorite for soft relaxed curls/waves. I have incredibly fine hair and I don’t like a lot of heat and this tool is perfect. The price is great and so far it’s lasted for a while. You definitely have to be careful with it at first though and not tangle your hair into it! Mayday!
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
I love this hair styler. It’s easy to achieve straight or curly hair. I personally curl my hair with it and my curls come out big and voluminous. My hair always looks sleek when I use it. It’s one of my go to hair styling tools.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Amazing hair styler it makes hair styles easy to achieve very good value and quality totally recommend it
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Have you tried this before...what did you think? Calista Tools Perfecter Hair Styler