Calista Tools BLOWOUT Brush Set

by Calista Tools

Imagine Lift, Body, and Smooth Shiny Hair in less time with less effort. The Blowout brush set is a new innovative way for you to accomplish salon styling at home. Ceramic Barrel creates equal heat delivery. Ionic Technology is used to promote healthy, smooth, shiny hair, along with superior quality Boar and Nylon Bristles to reduce static and frizz. The Comfort Grasp brush handle with barrel release button makes styling your hair easier than ever before. 6 brush barrel size 2.00". 1 brush handle. 6 butterfly clips. Styling Guide. Travel Pouch BLOWOUT Brush Set.

Does this tangles hair ? Does it heat damage hair also ?
Start your review of Calista Tools BLOWOUT Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Angela M.
Philadelphia
Calista Tools BLOWOUT Brush Set uploaded by Angela M.
This blowout tool has completely changed my hair routine for the best. I have frizzy hair so I never used a normal hair dryer and I use to straighten my hair every day to decrease the frizz. With this tool it gives me the perfect blowout and I’ve stopped straightening my hair altogether. My hair looks so much healthier because it’s bouncy and isn’t completely fried from too much heat. I also have found my hair to have a lot more shine. This tool is fool proof and will give you a perfect glow up. It’s 100% worth the money and now I can’t go without it!
Gina S.
Evans, GA
Calista Tools BLOWOUT Brush Set uploaded by Gina S.
This is a wonderful brush blower. I have the Calista style dryer custom blow out pro end it absolutely leaves my hair amazing, it’s like I left the salon!
Taylor D.
Van Nuys, CA
I am OBSESSED with the Calista StyleDryer Custom Blowout Pro!! I am terrible at blow drying my hair normally, but this makes me look like I just left the salon. It’s so easy to use. Anyone can make their hair look fabulous right at home! Must buy!
Heather P.
Dalton, GA
I'm not to faund of this hair brush it get my hair in tangles an it hurts. i preferr over kinds of brushes. but i guess.. it just deoends on the person!