BY CALISTA

Help tame hair while adding volume, lift, wave, and curl with QVC's 2015 Customer Choice Award Winner for Best Hair Tool, the Calista Perfecter Pro Grip Heated Round Brush. Calista's innovative Fusion Heat technology combines ceramic and ionic properties. The Perfecter's sturdy bristles effortlessly glide through hair while helping protect hands and scalp from heat, giving you a quick and easy styling experience. It's designed for all hair types, including fine, thick, straight, wavy, and curly. It's available in your choice of sizes-3/4" for shorter hair or tighter curls, a 1" for short hair, and 1-1/2" for medium to long hair. It's also available in four new colors and includes a thermal travel bag. How do I use it: Use Calista Perfecter Pro Grip on dry hair only. Plug it in and hold the on/off button for about three seconds to turn it on. Use the arrow keys to choose a heat setting from 325F to 395F. The LCD display will blink until your desired temperature is reached (approximately three minutes). If your hair is fine or over-processed, choose a lower temperature setting. Coarse, heavy hair resistant to curl will need a higher setting. Brush approximately 2" sections from scalp to ends, two to three times. Use slow strokes to help smooth hair, and add more tension to straighten. For long hair, achieve spiral curls by starting at the root, holding the Perfecter vertically, and rotating downward, very slowly spinning the hair through the brush for the softest natural-looking curl. For shorter styles, wrap section by section down to the scalp and hold for 10 seconds to add volume. Do not wind hair from ends more than two-and-a-half times around the brush. From Calista. see more...

Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I use this basically everyday- my hair is medium length curly but I like it less curly in front and a bouncer curl all over. Well I can do that in a hot minute. This tool is quick, shines my hair and takes out all the frizz even in South Florida. It's simple to use & you don't have to get every single strand like with a flat iron- plus I don't want my hair flat!
Mary Ann H.
Laurel, MS
I purchased this months again and I've barely used it. I have thick hair and it just doesn't work well with my hair. I am a little disappointed. I will give it another try. I won't purchase this product again.
Nadia M.
Oak lawn
This product is great I like to wash my hair at night let dry naturally. The next day I use this to style my hair. It gives me great volume.