California Tan Sunless Collection Bronzing Powder .32 oz. uploaded by Amie C.

BY CALIFORNIA TAN

Jordan W.
United States
California Tan Sunless Collection Bronzing Powder .32 oz. I don't use any other bronzer! This is my favorite bronzer ever!! It definitely gives a serious bronze effect so use sparingly, but on the other hand it lasts a long time because you don't need a lot to get a sun-kissed glow. I also especially love this one because its has just a touch of shimmer so sometimes I use it as a bronzer and hightighter for a daytime look.
Brittany H.
Northampton, Pa
I recommend this anyone and everyone! Started using this in 2009 while I was tanning religiously to help cover tan lines and boost my tan. It's now 2016, I don't use tanning beds anymore but I still use this religiously. I'm naturally super pale so whether you're a bronze bombshell or ghostly white, this bronzer is perfect for you
Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
I am new to the contouring game this year and I found that after using my contouring stick, this bronzing powder is a great way to set my contouring areas! (I use my naked on the run translucent powder to set my highlights!) I love this bronzing powder and it does adhere without a lot of fall off! One of my #bestof2015 finds and buys!
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
This is a fantastic way to get that sun kissed glow and cover up/even out some tan lines. I swear by this stuff! I was first introduced to it while working in a tanning bed a few years ago and I've used it ever since. It gives you the best natural looking tanned look!
Kayla L.
Federal way, WA
I never wore bronzer until I started tanning. I worked at Seattle sun tan for a few years and this stuff is amazing. It touches up tan lines and is great on the face. It last forever and is quality make up for a great price. Cal tan is a high end tanning product line. I recommend this for anyone who likes a nice shimmer glow!
Gabrielle M.
Can be used whether you're super tan or you're rocking the winter paleness. Its definitely a higher end product and works great. I use it after all of my makeup is applied for a soft glow. Only con is it is not available in most stores :(
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I absolutely love this bronzer, it was regifted to me because my friend doesn't like shimmer and I lovvve it. well turns out that I loved the gift :) and it was free.
Jordyn A.
Annapolis
I love California Tan products. This bronzer matches well with my skin after I spray tan. It has a bronze undertone and isn’t orange looking.
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I live in the Pacific Northwest and always looking for a nice sunless product. I recommend
Ashley B.
Auburn, Wa
Alright, so I shop at nordstrom for 99% of my makeup. I used to work at Seattle Sun Tan, and when we got our first shipment of this bronzer in I was hesitant, but let me tell you- if you like just a LITTLE BIT of shimmer or glow within your bronzer this is the stuff for you! I alternate between my cal tan bronzer, and Laura Mercier loose mineral bronzer, but this is definitely more of my daily bronzer, and it is half the price of my Laura Mercier bronzer from Nordys. Point blank- give it a try, you wont be disappointed!
Maisue y.
Htf8ij bgfdguo jggu
kamea b.
Does it make you look orange?

Amazon