California Tan Instant Sunless Spray - Step 2

by California Tan

Provides instant, rich bronze color in a quick- dry formulation

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of California Tan Instant Sunless Spray - Step 2!
Durango, CO
California Tan Instant Sunless Spray - Step 2 uploaded by Tyler F.
Love love LOVE this self tanner! It has a really brown “color guide” so you can see exactly where you’re spraying the product, and can tell if you’ve sprayed evenly because of the darker color guide. I like to buff the tanner in with a velour tanning mitt to ensure proper absorption and even color! Would absolutely recommend this self tanner!
Warren
CAL TAN! My love for this brand started after working at a tanning salon. This brand not only works great but it smells Devine as well. It leaves you streak free and they offer so many shades and variations. This spray can be used to maintain a VERSA or mystic tan. It can also be used at home to spray. Need a little color for your legs? That’s right. Cal tan is the way to go.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,329 reviews
So many people think spray tans will turn you orange but the technology in this is phenomenal. It works with your skin to develop a color FOR YOU. So you might use it, your best friend might use it, and you’re going to be two different colors based on your skin. Easy to spray, great price, smell is alright, dries quickly and I’ve never once noticed streaks
Bethlehem, PA
Unsure. Bought this today last minute for a last minute hope of looking healthy in this awful winter weather. Normally use MR international. First - I always spray then use a hair-dyer. Comes out a lot stronger than I’d expect for a “fine mist”. Not that it isn’t fine but it isn’t feels very coated. Very quickly. Now my skin feels very sticky and I’m nervous. Doesn’t smell bad. Of course already have a beautiful glow that will wash off but we will see if it lasts. I’ll be back to report. The initial sticky feeling is awkward and makes me feel like it’ll smear or look awful in the morning. Update ::: the smell lasted throughout work the next day and I feel like I smelled horrible I couldn’t stand it - even after showering in the morning. When I woke up I was DELIGHTED at the color of my face - which rinsed off mostly in the shower. Oddly enough the color stayed more on my neck chest and arms for a few days and was a great color and not streaky. I just wonder why it washed off my face so quick. I will continue to use but probably when I don’t have to be around people the next day. The next day smell is SO BAD
Calgary
I’ve been buying this product for over 5 years and have never had a problem with it other then the smell. As of late, I purchased a bottle from one of their retailers and it smelt off so I contacted their head office. Someone responded right away and said they would look into the batch number for me. I never heard back from them after that so I tried using it. What a mistake! I woke up the next morning COVERED in a rash, and on the day of my work party. Luckily it went away after a few hours, however I will never purchase this product again after this experience!  California Tan Instant Sunless Spray - Step 2

Looking for your answer?