California Tan Color Maximizer Lotion Sunless

by California Tan

Exceptional quick-dry gel formulation allows dripless application and instant hydration to prime skin for darker color application.

Does this make you look orange or more of a natural color?
Start your review of California Tan Color Maximizer Lotion Sunless!
Katie P.
Durham, NC
This makes a real difference in the length and even color of a spray tan. I think it gets me at least an extra 2-3 days of color. It has nice scent that isn't overly perfumed.
Makayla S.
Ashland, KY
I have only used this product once but I was impressed. I don't spray tan a lot but after using this lotion I could tell a difference with thi last spray tan. I liked the color better and it lasted a good amount of time. I will use it again next time I spray tan!
Jessica R.
Placentia, CA
I bought this about 6 months ago and still have a good amount left. I feel like I reach for my other self tanning products more often than this one. It just doesn't give me the payoff that I am normally looking for. I have now made it a mission to use it up so that I don't waste it. I won't be buying this again. I like to stick with Million Dollar Tan or even the Ulta Brand Mouse. Love those!
Suzanne F.
Saint Helens, OR
I didn't like this as much as I loved my other self tanning products.. i feel its harder to come off like when showering it becomes spotty on my legs.. i do like the smell though compared to others!
Megan L.
Louisville, KY
This product was recommended to me after receiving a spray tan at Sun Tan City. It was a bit pricy for a moisturizer and I do not believe it extended my tan more than normal. I would not recommend it for a tan extender, but did enjoy the smell and continued to used it as a body moisturizer/shower gel.
Mackenzie  C.
Toddville, IA
I got this lotion with a spray tan package from Suntan City and i think it work alright. It helped keep my tan even and my skin moisturized. It has a great sent and runs in very easily.
Paige R.
Got conned into buying this. I didn’t see any difference in making the spray tan last any longer. I feel like it is a gimmick for the tanning reps to get their commission
Angelina B.
Rome
I used this while tanning with sun tan city. This kept my tan from going to every pore while so making sure my tan was flawless and not patchy. This was the first primer lotion I had bought for spray tans and it definitely set the bar high!
Shelby M.
Warren
I use this product before spray tanning. It really optimized the color you get and extends the life of your spray tan. The smell of this is amazing!
Michelle B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it, keeps my spray tan from going orange yet still yeilds a natural dark brown. Helps my tan to fade evenly as well