BY CALIFORNIA SUN DRY FOODS

California Sun Dry Sun Dried Tomato Halves: Dried in the summer sun and cooled by evening breezes Ounce for ounce, sun dried tomatoes have 12 times the amount of lycopene as a raw tomato Kosher Fat free Ready to eat Extra moist see more...

Victoria J.
I absolutely love these. They are jam packed with flavor and go great on almost anything. They are absolutely affordable and it's perfect for any occasion, party, lunch, dinner, anything! I highly recommend these!!
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
Dry tomatoes are good for heart health, strong bones , antioxidants...
I buy it at Safeway. It has a delicious strong flavor. You can make soup or any or any other meals that you use fresh tomatoes in it.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Love these! The are good in soups, salads and pasta dishes. I normally don't go for raw tomatoes but if you give me sun dried then I'm in.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
These are delicious! I like to snack on these to prevent me from eating chips lol. But this also go great in tomatoe sauce for dinner.
Jordan B.
These Sun dried tomato halves taste amazing, especially added into Italian foods! It's an added plus that they are super good for you.
Kacey W.
Port Royal, SC
These are great. My Mom mixes them in with just about anything she can. Especially good to throw into some pasta sauce!