BY CALIFORNIA SCENTS

Air freshener display. Includes two Coronado Cherry fresheners one La Jolla Lemon freshener one Malibu Melon freshener one Laguna Breeze freshener one Concord Cranberry freshener one Monterey Vanilla freshener one Desert Jasmine freshener one Santa Barbara. Strawberry freshener one Newport New Car freshener one Capistrano Coconut freshener and one Vista Grapefruit freshener. Organic. Biodegradable. Spillproof. Aroma lasts up to 60 days. Recyclable aluminum can. 1.5 oz. Length: 2.75. Width: 1.5. Height: 2.75 see more...

Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Coronado Cherry is my favorite and the whole family loves it too. I like to stalk up on this scent for my as it also does a great job of masking/removing the doggie smell to. The other scents are good too.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Anytime I need my car to smell nice and fresh, I go buy this. It is affordable and can be found at just about any store. I pick up a single for about $3. The have a variety of scents and they last months! I definitely recommend this!