California Pure Naturals Nourishing Cream

by California Pure Naturals

This silky daily cream will work wonders on parched skin, day or night. Fortified with Blackberry Antioxidant Complex and organic moisturizers from cranberry seed oil and argan oil to nourish your skin. Continued use helps skin's overall tone, softness and texture.

Ingredients:*(Decolorized) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, * Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, *Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, *Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, *Rubus Ursinus (California Blackberry) Fruit, *Actinidia Chinensis (California Kiwi) Fruit, *Punica Granatum (California Pomegranate) Fruit, *Vitis Vinifera (California Grape) Fruit, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-16 Alcohols, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, *Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Natural Parfum)
*Organic

🖤How is this product? Is it worth it and how quickly did you see results? 🖤
Does this leave your face with a greasy oily feel?
Start your review of California Pure Naturals Nourishing Cream!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
California Pure Naturals Nourishing Cream uploaded by Roxanne O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This Nourishing Cream by [user:californiapurenaturals] is straight up drool worthy. 🤤 It’s the last product that I have from them; that I won in my one and only beauty contest win. I’m so happy that i got a chance to try this! The silky formula is great to my skin anytime, day or night. It smells like yogurt, and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. As always they are 70% organic, 100% #vegan, #glutenfree, #PreservativeFree, #SulfateFree, #PhthalateFree, #ParabenFree, and #SiliconeFree. The formula does not irritate my sensitive skin and Is fortified with a Blackberry Antioxidant Complex. It contains organic moisturizers from cranberry seed oil and argan oil to nourish my skin. Since I’ve been using it my skin tone and texture is softer and brightened
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
I received a 10 day sample of California Pure Natural Cream. Very effective!! I haven’t yet bought the full size yet. It’s gentle on the skin, it didn’t irritate my skin one bit. I think the price is right for what it packs.
Sheila S.
I didn't like this as much as their cleanser but once again the smell is amazing.I think it would be better suited for drier skin as I have combination.It made my skin feel a little oily.Other than that though ,I still liked alot and will continue to use a it for a while.I think it will be good to use in cooler fall in and wintertime also because my skin tends to get drier.Overall I still think it's a great product.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have dry skin, with fine lines so this really works wonderful for me. I find I can use this as an overnight moisturizer and in the morning. It looks really good under my makeup and absorbs perfectly into my skin. I am definitely trying more from this line as all of this products works great for me, and the prices are just right. CPN Organic Skincare Line is USDA certified organic, NSF certified, FDA certified, Leaping Bunny certified, Gluten Free and Made in California Organic Certification. I highly recommend to check out CPN.
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
I received a sample of this product in a gift bag and it is delicious to say the least !! I love it! I'm going to wait to purchase the full size but will soon .... Very effective and will leave skin very moisturized and the moisture last all day without that greasy feel and oily residue can be used day r night
Esmelinda E.
It's actually been awhile since I used a cream moisturizer on my face since I’ve been testing out other face oils/serums.  I definitely like the texture of the cream and it glides and applies on nicely.  However, I did get some breakouts when I first used these 3 products.  So I stopped using it to test if it may be the culprit.  Definitely not the case, cause I still have had new breakouts when I wasn’t using it (I think it’s time to change the pillowcases.)  🙂  This cream is lightweight and would fosho be more beneficial for my skin when it gets cooler.  So for now, it’ll tuck it away until the cool weather starts to affect my skin
PRERNA ..
Indore
🗣California pure natural nourishing cream gives you the full nourishment to your skin.It just make my skin Soo soft and its so effective btw.it has a nice pack and packaging.Value is good enough.I will obviously recommend this to every one coz it even protect from sun radiation and tanning.Must us it.✍