California Pure Naturals Glow Facial Oil

by California Pure Naturals

Get glowing with our rich facial oil. It works to improve your skin tone by delivering nourishing oils and beneficial extracts to smooth and brighten your skin's appearance. Jojoba and evening primrose oil are absorbed quickly so you can focus on other things besides how great you look.

Ingredients: *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, *Rubus Ursinus (California Blackberry) Fruit, *Actinidia Chinensis (California Kiwi) Fruit, *Punica Granatum (California Pomegranate) Fruit, *Vitis Vinifera (California Grape) Fruit, *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, *Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, *Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, *Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, *Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil
*Organic

Is this tacky?
Es para todo tipo de piel? Es un buen producto?
How well does this work and how long does it take to see the results? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of California Pure Naturals Glow Facial Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
California Pure Naturals Glow Facial Oil uploaded by Roxanne O.
I love this [user:californiapurenaturals] I won it in a contest and I’m so blessed to have the opportunity to try it. I’ve never tried a facial oil until i got this. 💙 The formula absorbs quickly and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. The jojoba and evening primrose oils work well to even my tone, smooth and brighten my complexion. This rich facial oil nourishes my skin like no other. I roll it in with my jade roller for maximum absorption. I recommend that you checkout California Pure Naturals and pick some up for yourself. I highly recommend this brand. They are 70% organic, 100% #vegan, #glutenfree, #PreservativeFree, #SulfateFree, #PhthalateFree, #ParabenFree, and #SiliconeFree.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this oil. This product makes my skin so soft but not greasy at all. It absorbs into my sin very easily without any residue. It also has a wonderful aroma. This is such a beautiful oil and I highly recommend it. Also the price is on point.
This is one of my favorite oils. It’s so hydrating! It’s too oily to use in the day under makeup in my opinion. However, as an overnight product it’s amazing. There’s no scent. I will absolutely be repurchasing this product but I can say it has lasted me quite a long time!
California Pure Naturals Glow Facial Oil uploaded by Claudine S.
This my favorite glow facial oil applies easily and leaves me my skin with healthy and heavenly glow. I definitely recommended this lightweight oil
Van Buren, AR
Wonderful product year round in most climates Refreshing and glowing with radiance Love the packaging. No improvements I can think of, pretty perfect just the way they are. Gentle, no harsh chemicals noticed by my supersensitive skin!