California Pizza Kitchen White Pizza

by California Pizza Kitchen

California Pizza Kitchen® BBQ Recipe Chicken Crispy Thin Crust.
New.
Improved recipe.
BBQ-seasoned white-meat chicken, red onions, cilantro, smoked gouda and mozzarella cheeses, and sweet and tangy BBQ sauce on a crispy thin crust.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Contains soy.
Please see ingredient statement.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content.
Per 1/3 pizza.
Calcium 25%DV.
No artificial flavors.
Preservative-free crust.
3 servings.

How are these? I’ve always wanted to try but haven’t bit the bullet!
Does anyone know if it taste similar to the one at the actual location ?
Can someone tell me if this California kitchen brand pizza has a good taste and if it’s worth the cost?
Start your review of California Pizza Kitchen White Pizza!
Sarah T.
Olivet, MI
My family and I love the California line of pizza! If you want a high quality pizza that tastes like you are sitting down inside your local pizzaria, then this is for you. Great, crisp crust, white meat chicken, tangy sauce with a kick, this pizza has it all. I love it and it is a staple in our freezer. It is perfect to pull out for that unexpected afternoon guest and pop in the oven for a tasty entertaining lunch.
Alexandra Z.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love these frozen pizzas! They come in individual sizes so they are perfect to take to work. The BBQ chicken pizza is my favorite tastes like it's fresh out of the oven!
Naa K.
Dayton, OH
I LOVE CPK! and this is my favorite flavor. I love the thin crust and the fact that it is not super high in calories. I like to pair a couple of slices of pizza with a salad for a balanced meal. I always have left overs and can get 3 meals out of a single pizza!
Sally N.
Orland Park, IL
I typically like BBQ pizza but I wasn't a fan at all of this one. The sauce was too sweet for me.
Pete S.
Cypress, CA
Not quite like the CPK BBQ chicken pizza you get at the restaurant that's topped with fresh vegetables and no, it's also not the same crust. It's only on the thin crust, I'm sure it has something to do with moisture and vegetables for the crunchy component. That said, I do like all CPK products but nothing compared to the real thing.
Ember C.
California Pizza Kitchen pizza is delicious! I wasn't expecting the frozen kind to be so good but it's definitely a good buy.
libby C.
I didn't care for this pizza at all.. couldn't even get past the smell ended up throwing it away
Jess O.
Alpine, CA
Would definitely buy again. BBQ sauce had a good kick to it, but wasn't too overwhelming.
Morgan T.
Benton, KY
This is by far the best pizza that they make! Lots of chicken and BBQ sauce!
This is by far the best pizza that they make! Lots of chicken and BBQ sauce!
Jessica Z.
Long Is City, NY
So yummy! Love think crispy pizza! Quick and easy to make, crispy crust, packed with flavor!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer F.
Astoria, NY
il y a un an
California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza I’ve had this at the restaurant, how close is this frozen version? Does it have basically the same taste, texture, amount of toppings?
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
il y a 3 ans
Samantha F. il y a 2 ans
Honestly, in my opinion is this pizza is pretty damn tasty. The pizza tastes fresh, and not so heavy with it being a thin crust. It is definitely worth the pause in the grocery isle!