California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Pizza

by California Pizza Kitchen

There are a few twists on this old-world favorite. Our Sicilian Recipe pizza starts with a zesty marinara sauce and is topped with salami, and spicy ham, Italian sausage, and Fontina and mozzarella cheeses, in a smaller size, perfect for any occasion.

Pricee
Start your review of California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Pizza!
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Pizza uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is my first time trying this pizza and it is delicious! The flavor is amazing , I love the sauce and all the meats taste nice and fresh. I didn’t see it was thin crust but three slices got the job done for me !
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Pizza uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Walmart
The toppings seem to be of a great quality and have lots of flavor! It baked up super nice and crispy but not crunchy. The spicy ham can have a kick if you eat a lot at once, I cannot handle spice well lol. I’m so glad we found this pizza!
Oscar B.
Arlington, VA
California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Pizza uploaded by Oscar B.
Pretty good for a frozen pizza. Of course it's not as good as in the restaurant, but it's not too far off. The flavor is good, the crust is crispy, and it had the right amount of toppings for me. This had some slight spice to it, which I liked.
Grysell D.
México
I like that pizza, only it cotauns a lot of fat and personally i do not like to be fat
Katie A.
Lavista, NE
Great snacking pizza. Although I feel like the pizzas are always lacking in toppings and cheese. It's probably the appropriate portion.
Rachel E.
Eh, it's a frozen pizza! Just fine if that's what you are craving at the moment, but no frozen pizza compares to restaurant pizza!
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
No words can express how good this pizza is! My favorite part about this pizza is that it’s thin so not a lot of dough and I get to enjoy the toppings more! It’s easy to prepare and the cooking instructions are accurate! It’s a continued buy in my house.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
I love CPK...they make the best thin crust pizza! The only negative is you really don't get a lot of pizza for the price but I guess it's worth it. Just don't buy it for a huge crowd!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
I like this pizza a lot. Don't follow the directions, grill it to perfection! It is irresistible once grilled. Enjoy!
Anna I.
I love this pizza and it's not quite as bad for you as other frozen pizzas out there (: