California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Pizza 6.5

California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Pizza 6.5"

BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN

California pizza kitchen sicilian recipe crispy thin crust pizza 6.5" see more...

California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Pizza 6.5
California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Crispy Thin Crust Pizza 6.5"
Holly C.
My favorite frozen pizza and totally worth the price. The meat is seasoned well and the crust is always crispy. Price is a little expensive for a frozen food but it is delicious.
Aly M.
California Pizza Kitchen makes one of my favorite crispy thin pizzas. The ratio to flavor and crispiness of the crust is second to none. Their sicilian pizzas are by my favorite out of the bunch. Definitely a repurchase item!
Kiesha C.
Dodge City, KS
I love this pizza and the toppings are not over powering! It is fresh and has easy opening Package. Healthy and good for you! It's easy to cook and feeds a family of 3. I would tell people to buy one if they asked
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This Sicilian pizza is my favorite pizza from CPK. The thin crust is crispy and flakey and the toppings are flavorful and satisfying. Most grocery stores sell California Pizza Kitchen pizzas. I recommend this product.
Missy R.
Oxford, OH
I love these pizzas in the restaurant and from the freezer! They get nice and crispy and the toppings are delicious! It is nice and light. If goes perfectly with a side salad.
Charnay R.
Smyrna, GA
This is one of my favorite pizzas from them! I can literally eat one all by myself. The flavor is really great and I love the thin crust! If you love pizza you've got to try this!!
Breanna B.
Clarksville, TN
One of my favorite pizzas! Love the crispy crust, and the flavorful meat toppings! It’s super easy to make and it doesn’t taste like frozen pizza, I love it! A little pricey, but worth it!
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
I love this pizza! We don't have the restaurant around here so I take comfort in buying some frozen pizzas here and there. I haven't tried a flavor I don't like!
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
No! Just no! the sauce is bland and they use to much of it the meat taste funny and the crust is like cardboard. And its to expensive for being so terrible!
Jordyn D.
Beckley
Best store bought pizza ever!! I love this stuff so much and I buy it alot because it quick and easy but also it's just good