BY CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN #59 in Frozen Pizza

Find pizzas at Target.com! California pizza kitchen sicilian recipe crispy thin crust pizza 12 see more...

Jesse-Linn M.
Jesse-Linn M.
Foodie Expert
Solid 3. Nothing like the real thing in the restaurant, but great crust, nice flavor. This is one of my favorite flavors as the meat has a nice spice and flavor. Perfect serving size for one or serve with salad and bread and share with a date of friend.
Kenz S.
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
I love this frozen pizza. It tastes like something you would order at California Pizza Kitchen not something you just pull out of your freezer. I would serve this to my family and even guests. It's so much better than your run of the mill frozen pizza!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
CPK frozen pizza is so awesome and time saver! whenever I craze quick bite, I always reach out to frozen CPK pizza! One of my family recommended this frozen pizza since last year, so I always stock this up in my freezer whenever go to grocery shopping.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
Foodie Expert
This is my go to frozen pizza! It's got great flavor for being a frozen pizza and the crust is nice and crunchy. It only takes 16 minutes to bake and is a quick and easy dinner option when I either don't have time or just don't feel like making dinner.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
California Pizza Kitchen is a little over priced and im not a huge fan of thin crust pizza. Their pizzas do taste good but they are on the smaller side and more expensive than other brands. They do have healthier options though so that's a plus.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Walnut Creek, CA
The only downsides are a) sometimes the toppings get oddly distributed in shipping and b) I want more! Haha. Easy directions, awesome crispy thin crust (true to the name), consistently good flavor. Something I look forward to after a tough day!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Middletown, OH
This is our favorite brand pizza! The crust is the perfect crispness and the toppings are always fresh. The pizzas are a bit pricey but when they go on sale and you have a coupon you can get them at a great price!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Napa, CA
This is my favorite pizza from California Pizza Kitchen šŸ˜ it is so good for the price all you need to do is pop it in the oven and it's ready to eat I feel like it's the best frozen pizza on the market!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Supper yummy pizza. I can eat in my home in just mins. It's way faster and just as good as the place. They have many options to chose from with different toppings on the pizza. I would try out a box .
Erica S.
Erica S.
My family really enjoyed this pizza. The quality is worth the price and the taste is very good. I like CPK in person as well. The store bought brand is still delicious when you can't make it there.
Pricee